Chapter 22

Junghee Pov
I woke up by the feeling of my ribs hurting. Today is Monday and yesterday I didn't do much because of my ribs hurting when I walk around. I got up and got ready for school. Sofia told me that I'll be living here for two weeks because of my brother. I told her I should talk to him but she a stubborn girl. I walk out while holding my ribs to the kitchen.

"Hey Camilla, how your feeling?" Hoshi ask while placing the food on my planted.

"I'm feeling like someone is killing but I'm fine." I start to eat my food and moment later. Seventeen members start to come and eat.

"I should be going now, see you later." I got up and grab my backbag and left. I walk to school feeling alone. Maybe because I got use to that got7 was with me and talking about random shit. Moment later I arrived and ahead to class. I saw that nobody has arrived yet expect for Mr Lee was here.

"Mr Lee I have all of my missing assignments done and ready to turn in." I said and place my assignment on top of his desk.

"Wow, you have one month of assignment done in just three days. I see your a hard working girl. Well junghee I'll be grading your assignment and maybe have it done by two days." He said and I nodded. I walk back to my desk and wait for the others to come.

I was tired of waiting even though it's only been four minutes but I really don't like waiting. I took out my note book and start to write down some lyrics.

It's just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner
Yeah and it's all about me, how can I make you
Understand me?

That back shadow far away, if I can meet you, I will
Run thousands of kilometers
Haha the gun shot in my head goes bang
Let's go there is a race right now toward you

Beautiful stranger, people say that you're dangerous
They don't try to see the you that I see, no.

"Junghee!" I look up and saw Yoon-mi with Tao.

"Oh, hey." I said and close my notebook.

"What that? I saw that you were writing down something." She ask smiling.

"Nothing, just some lyrics I been having in my head for awhile. Knowing me I would just throw them away or just have them but never use it." I said

"Can I look at? Please." Tao ask and I give him the note book. Yoon-mi and Tao were looking at the lyrics. While I just started to play with my pencil.

"Junghee these lyrics are good. You should continue working on this." Tao said and give back my notebook.

"I don't know, I never been interested in writing music's. But I'll give it a try." I said and Tao hug me. "Don't do that. Yoon-mi would get jealous."

"No I wouldn't. I know that Tao is like a brother to you. Why would I get jealous? Huh?" She said

"Just saying." I said and Got7 and Exo came in and I stop smiling and glance at them.

"What happen here?" Yoon-mi whisper and I look at them especially to Jinyoung.

"Nothing happen." I said and look away.

"If nothing happen why are you talking cold like before." She ask and I shook my head. Got7 and Exo seat down and Tao went to Kris and talk.