Chapter 5

Xiumin Pov
I'm gald that junghee is going with us to the club. But I need her to trust me and she to trust me back because I'm planning to help them to get junghee back. I don't know how I got into this mess but I need to get out of it. I can't live normal anymore because of them I'm lying to my members all this time. It's almost two months that I have been seeing them and them watching me and junghee. I don't know how junghee doesn't realize that they are watching her and getting information out of the principal and me. They known that junghee was going to attempt our school and I had to give them what she does everyday of what happen during the day. Like today junghee got into a fight I need to tell them the information or else they will hurt my family and my member's. That why I decided to meet up with them today in the club. I still don't know why they need junghee so bad but I know it something bad. I didn't realize that I was space out until Chen snap his finger in front of me.

"Hey are you okay............ because you haven't been your self for two months now." He said.

'Hurry xiumin think of something quick!'

"Oh am Im okay is that my eomma is really sick that she in the hospital right now." I said and smile.

'Really xiumin you could of think of something good, not that.'

"Oh is she okay? Nothing that bad?" He said and I shook my head.

"No everything fine now.......... she was only in there for two months but now she fine." I said and he nodded.

'Xiumin I know that your hiding something from us especially from me' Chen thought.

"Okay let go now everybody is waiting for us in car." He said and walk away. I grab my coat and my phone ahead outside.

Everybody was inside the car. I had to sit next to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Junghee sat next to Sehun and Kai who were trying hard to convince junghee who is better at whatever they where talking about. Kris, Tao, Lay, and Luhan where sitting in the back taking a nap or being on there phone's. D.O and Suho where sitting in front and Suho was the one who was driving. Chen was with me, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun in the middle. I can't believe that everybody was sitting comfortable and not worry about them feeling uncomfortable. We arrived and Sehun and Kai took away junghee with them maybe to the bar or the dance floor. Everybody went and look for a seating area that we could sat down. I walk up to where some girl where making out with different guys. I ignore them and looking for them. I couldn't see them so I decided to text them.

KMS- Hey where are you guys at? I looking for you guys everywhere.

THEM- hey,hey chill down. Where in one's in the room....... come here and we will talk okay!

THEM- Oh yeah the room number is 24. Okay come here and hurry because we don't have all day.

KMS- okay I will go there bye.

I put my phone and my coat and look for room 24. I saw the room and walk over there. I knock on the door and wait for someone to open the door. They open the door and let me walk in. Some how I got nervous really quick.

"Now sit and tell us everything." The leader said and I nodded.

'I'm really sorry junghee but this the right thing to do for the people who you love the most'

Junghee Pov
We arrived and first thing was that Sehun and Kai pull me to the bar. I know that I'm still young and I'm not supposed to drink but who cares. No one cares about me even my family.