Chapter 27

Junghee Pov
Right now we are on our way to Gwangju. Jeunguk hack sofia phone. Jeunguk find them in Gwangju. It's a long ride from Seoul to Gwangju but Cory is driving which we all know that it will take less than one hours. I'm sitting back here and thinking to myself  how the fuck, am I getting help from them. Cory and I promise to never meet each other ever again. I still remembering how we all separated. How and why?

Well let say that back then we use to hangout but kisu and Jinhang girlfriends never like me and made us separated. Why? I always spend time with them 24/7 and they never like it. Kisu girlfriend wanna me dead. She made a plan to destroy our friendship. One day after school was finished. I went to visit 24k to their dorm but  the moment I enter. Jinhang girlfriend grab my hair and took me to kisu room. She toss me and lock the door. At that time I didn't know what was happening. I try to broke down the door and I successfully it broke down. I walk to the living room to yell at the bitch's but I find kisu girlfriend laying down unconscious. At that very moment, 24k came back and saw what I saw. Jinhang girlfriend start to blame me and saying 'I wanna her dead because she envious in for having a boyfriend.' I wanna say 'It's wasn't true' but kisu slap me. Changsun and hui hold back kisu. Cory took me outside and told me to never come back. I was confused but mostly angry. After three or four months later. They discover the true and wanna to speak with me. I meet them at a cafe shop and wait for them. They told they were sorry but I never accepted their apologize. I met bts after 4 weeks and I told them about the accident. They told me to never accepted their apology. So I did and told them to leave me alone and never looked for me. I was a bit hush but they ruin our friendship. Till this day I never seen them nor talk.

"Junghee we are here." Cory said and I look out of the window. I got off and stare at the building. Hui tap my shoulders and I nodded knowing what he met. We walk closer and I open the door. I look around to spot any of his friends. I look at every single corner but I stop. I saw a light turn on in the second floor.

"Hey look up." I said and try to find a way up. I saw some stairs and I walk up. They follow behind. I stop walking and saw one of his friends.

"Bingo." I said and walk closer to him. He stop and turn around and I pinned him to the wall and cover his mouth.

"If you yell or move. You wouldn't see the day light tomorrow." I said and i could tell he was scary. Who wouldn't when someone threatened your life? "Now tell me where can I find sofia sungjong."

"S-she in a room." He said with a shake voice.

"Where?" I said

"Down the hall, the last room on the right. Dongwoo and sungyeol are with her right now." He said

"Where are the others?" I ask

"Sunggyu, Hoya, and L are with woohyun downstairs." I nodded.

"Jeunguk and Cory follow me. While changsun, hui, and kisu stay here and hide until you see them walk pass you guys. Jinhang and hongseob you guys hold him and wait outside of the door until I say so. Everybody got it." I said

"Yes." They said

I nodded and walk to where the room was at. I look behind to see them do what I told them. We made it and I open the door without caring. Dongwoo and sungyeol were surprised and move back. I saw sofia tired up to a chair all beat up. I felt my angry boiling up and hand to a fist. Sofia saw me and I could see her eye becoming watery.

"I see you hurt my firend." I said "You shouldn't because you guys don't know me well."

"What are doing here junghee? How did you find us?" Dongwoo said

"I have mine ways dongwoo." I said and Cory walk to sofia and try to help her but sungyeol took out a gun and point at Cory.

"Don't you dare untied her boy." He said and jeunguk took out his gun point at sungyeol.