Chapter 42

Junghee Pov
"Junghee get up. Your going to be late?" I felt someone shaking me. I cover myself with my blanket.

"Leave me alone. I want to sleep more." I whined and he stop. The room was quiet and I let myself go back to sleep. But it didn't least because someone carry me.

"Leave me sleep more." I cry out. He didn't say anything but continue to carry me. Moment later I felt cold. I jump out and look at me clothed. They were all wet. I look at the door to jinyoung and Mark.

"Mark??" I said and jinyoung toss my clothes and a towel.

"Not gonna say it's twice. Get ready because we're leaving soon." He said and jinyoung close the door. I undress myself and turn on the water. I took a shower. I finish and dress myself up. In a black croptop with the saying I'm back home. With a white rip jeans and my black vans. I let my hair down without drying it. I went out the bathroom, going to the living room.

"Junghee no time for breakfast. Here, eat while we're in the car. Let go." Mark said and I grab my food and walk out with bambam. We head downstairs. Fans where there standing. I took out mg face mask and cover my face.

"Damn it i forgot my phone." I told bambam who was next to me.

"They wouldn't let you back." He said

"Its okay, I wouldn't need much today." I said and I remember I had my new phone in my backbag. We walk out and fans yell and scream. We arrived to the car and they let me inside. I seat down in the back with bambam and youngjae.

"What time did you return back?" Youngjae ask

"I don't remember. I didn't felt checking the time. Maybe around 11 or 10." I said and ate my breakfast.

We arrived at school and you know. Fans waited for them like normal. I went out of the crowd. I find Eunah with yoonmi. I went to them.

"Hey." I said

"Junghee how did it went?" Eunah ask and yoonmi look at ms confused.

"Its went great." I said

"In what?" Yoonmi ask

"I meet my dad yestasday and spent the whole day with him and my brother." I said and both of them look at me.

"You have a brother?" I nodded.

"He a actor. I think you know him Eunah. It's Lee Jong-suk." I said and her fangirls came out.

"Your brother is Lee Jong Suk." I nodded and Eunah jump up and down. Yoonmi was also a fangirls of his.

"All of your family are celebrities?!?!?" They both said and I laugh. Tao came to us and saw yoonmi fangirling. He can get pretty  jealous easy.

"Who is she fangirling over with this time." He ask

"Lee Jong Suk." I said

"Why always him." He ask as he was disappointed.

"He pretty hot and sexy. No wonder she like him." I said and tao look over to me.

"Are you agreeing with her? Are you sick?" I shake my head and did a 'ok sign. Tao grab yoonmi hand and drag her away.

"Jealous?" Eunah ask and I nodded.

"Mark will be jealous also." I said and she nodded.

"True. Hey the new student didn't came yestasday." She said

All yeah new student were coming yestasday. I heard they were seven.

"They didn't?" I ask and she shook her head.