Chapter 26

Junghee Pov
Ughh why can't they be quite. They are always my alarm that I don't even turn on my alarm anymore. I got up and got ready for school. The Winter dance is in four days and I still haven't find a dress to wear. Well either me or Eun-ah so we are going tomorrow. And for yoon-mi, gurl she have it before we made plans of going to the mall. But of course she wanted to come and I couldn't say no because hit I never like never wear a dress. I finish and look at myself and check i was ready. I walk out to be hit by a ball. I close my eyes to get ruin of the pain and open my eyes to see DK, Dino, and Woozi. I look down saw the ball and I bent down and grab it.

"Now who did it or you all would get a black eye?" I said and coldy look at them in the eyes.

"It-t's was W-woo-zi hyung." Dino said and I nodded. I look at Woozi.

"Any words?" I said

"Junghee am I really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Woozi said and I raised my hand and was going to throw the ball but someone carry me and someone else took the ball.

"Oppa put me down please." I said as Jun carry me and Wonwoo took away the ball.

"Sorry baby girl but I wouldn't let you hurt our members." Jun said and I sigh.

"And you would give Woozi a black eye." Wonwoo said and open the back door and throw it far away.

"Who went to get these punks?" I said and DK raise his hand. I grab the forked and throw at him. It miss but I give up because I really don't want to have a lecture by the eomma.

"I'm leaving. I'm not hungry anymore. Annyeong." I said and left the dorm.

~~~ Later that day ~~~

"Hey yoon-mi go tell eunah that we are having practice today." I said

"Why can't you? Why can't we cancel practice? I really miss my baby. We could stay longer. Mr.Kim wouldn't mind." Yoon-mi said and I though about it and nodded.

"Okay but don't start complete because if you do it cancel the date I made for next week. And it's wasn't cheap." I said

"I wouldn't. Bye." She said and run off to tao. Lately I haven't been with exo or got7. Like I been far away from them and wouldn't seat with them. My angry wouldn't go away for jinyoung. I try my best but it look like it wouldn't work. Mark knows my reason why I haven't gone to the dorm for the pass two months and also jb.

I went to the rooftop to breath fresh air and getting away from these couple in the highways. Like go the restroom or abandon/extra class that we don't use to make out or have *****. I lay out and look at the sky. Today isn't sunny but cloudy. I close my eyes but I heard the door open. I ignore it but some splash water on me. I got up immediately and wipe my face. I laugh knowing it was jihye.

"Now what do you want? Wasn't enough from yesterday night?" I said and look at her.

"We need to talk?" She said

"I don't think so, I don't have to time to talk with you or to waste my time for a slut." I said and walk out. Aish she has to ruin my free time.

I walk to class grab my bag and ahead out. I have to change my uniform and I forgot to bring a extra one if something like this happen. I could tell that jihye was still following me. I walk out of the school were student could have their lunch outside. I look over to exo and got7 having there lunch but saw me. I stop walking and look at them but this girl grab my waist. I pull my waist out of her gap and turn around.