Shah Rukh Khan

Kajol hasn't been on set for the past few weeks. Rani let slip that it was due to 'trouble in paradise'. I'm worried about her. Now that I know she's carrying my baby I just don't want to lose her to an angry Ajay.
"Shah Rukh, you're on," Karan taps my back and guides me towards set.
"Yeah sorry just trying to make sure my lines are in my head," I laugh and walk over to start the scene. Karan takes his place behind the camera and checks everything is running smoothly.
"Okay guys quiet on set," Karan calls, "action." As we begin the scene my stomach starts to do somersaults. I feel like I'm being pulled in one direction. As the scene continues to play I can't help but take a glance in the direction I'm being pulled. I see her, Kajol, out the corner of my eyes her hair flashing in the sunshine as she flicks it out of her face. She turns and I see her face. She looks so happy, a giant smile on her face. I can't help but put a giant grin on my face.
"Great guys," Karan cuts the filming just as Kajol and Rani enter the set area and sit next to Karan. They start chatting and I can hear Kajol's raucous laughter, which makes me feel so happy. I'm about to walk over and say hi when Amitabh pulls me to the side to discuss the next scene with me, but I can't take my eyes off Kajol and I'm barely listening to what Amitabh is saying. As I watch her out of the corner of my eye I can see one of Karan's right hand people bring him what looks like a sandwich. As he unwraps it I see Kajol throw her hand to her face shielding her mouth and nostrils. She suddenly jumps off the chair and stumbles over Rani's feet. I excuse myself and hurry after her jumping over stray wires as I follow Kajol. She ends up in a toilet leaning over the bowl heaving. I rush over and hold her hair out of her face using my free hand to rub her back. I can see what seems to be Kajol's breakfast floating in the toilet and have to turn away to stop myself from wrenching.
"Hey it's okay," I rub her back as she feels the way up the wall and presses the button flushing the toilet. Kajol puts the toilet lid down and feels on the sink for a plastic water bottle. I use my rubbing hand to reach across and grab it for her guiding it to her hand. She pushes herself up and sits on the toilet unscrewing the bottle too and taking a sip of water.
"Don't look at me," she says a slight smile forming on her face as she holds her hand up to try and stop me from looking. I laugh and kneel down in front of her. I put my hands on her knees as she tries to cover her face with her hair.
"So what's happening then?" I ask moving her hair from her face.
"What do ya mean?" Kajol smiles sipping on her water.
"What was that about?" I gesture to the toilet.
"Ergh don't remind me, it was Karan's sandwich," Kajol puffs up her cheeks pretending to be sick and I laugh.
"And home?" I become a bit more serious, looking into her eyes. She too becomes more serious.
"We've made friends," she smiles sadly, "he's signed up to do a film anyway so he's going to be away filming so it's good we've made up."
"'Made up'?" I ask cocking my head to one side.
"He's accepted I'm sticking to the film so he's moved on and we've just become partners again," Kajol smiles taking a sip of her water.
"Kajol?" I hear Rani's voice getting louder behind us. I stand up and lean against the doorframe.
"Yeah?" Kajol responds getting up off the toilet.
"Oh I just wanted to check you're okay because Karan was wondering if you can film the fair scene with Shah Rukh?" Rani asks looking from me to Kajol and back again. I smile as Kajol agrees and leaves the bathroom walking back to the set to speak to Karan.
"What?" I laugh when Rani stops me from her.
"What's going on between you and Kajol?" She questions narrowing her eyes.
"Nothing," I try to laugh her off but she still won't budge.
"What's going on?" Rani interrogates me.
"Nothing," I say firmly and push past her. As I reach the set I see Kajol and Karan going through the script. I join them and Karan tells us what he wants us to do. When he goes to see if the separate set is ready it's just me and Kajol.
"No offence but I don't really want to get that close to your face," I grin. This makes Kajol laugh and she brings her face closer to mine puckering her lips like she's going to kiss me. "Oi get off with ya," I push her face away gently with my fingers. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Rani watching us, she evidently has her suspicions.
"She knows something is off," Kajol shrugs following my gaze.
"Does she know about mini-me," I joke talking about the baby.
"Excuse me," Kajol mocks a face of shock before collapsing into laughter, "no she doesn't and she won't find out."
"Well maybe we should get lunch together then?" I beam.
"It's a date," Kajol laughs before getting up and joining Rani. Well things seem to be going okay, the baby is still a secret, Kajol is convinced Rani knows nothing and Ajay is out of the city for a while. I do a mini fist bump before going to join Karan and...