Kajol-2006

"Mmm you look so good in that colour," Shah Rukh whispers enveloping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. It feels so good to be in his arms, like he is home wherever we are.
"Mmm you really think?" I laugh placing my hands on top of his.
"Mmm," Shah Rukh mumbles evidently lost in his own world. I turn in his grasp and lace my arms around his neck.
"Shah Rukh," I try to pull a straight face but can't.
"Haan?" Shah Rukh asks straightening his back and looking at me. I feel so lucky to be with him. Don't get me wrong I'll always have a place for Ajay in my heart but I just love Shah Rukh so overwhelmingly! I'm glad I made peace with Ajay and from his note I'm glad he understands my reasonings for wanting a divorce. It feels so strange four years on waking up next to Shah Rukh every morning and not feeling guilty for being with him. Well it would be hard to feel guilty when we are now legally married with five children plus Aryan! And to top it off it turns out Shah Rukh wasn't the father of Gauri's baby which means she has well and truly left us alone now.
"Well," I begin not knowing how to break the news to him.
"Haaaan?" Shah Rukh rolls out the word.
"I'm pregnant again," I beam at him letting the words wash over him and sink in. The twins, Suhana and AbRam, are now four and have started school so are currently being cared for by my parents whilst Shah Rukh and I are filming Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. Nysa is three so is on set with us being looked after by an onset nanny, along with Yug who is two and Lalita who is one. Now we are going to be adding another to our bunch. I remember being so scared when I miscarried, scared I wouldn't be able to give Shah Rukh any children but look at us now. We are still growing!
"Really?" A smile begins to spread across Shah Rukh's face.
"Haan," I whisper kissing him.
"Hope I'm not disturbing anything?" Karan Johar says sweeping into the room.
"Nahin," I say pushing Shah Rukh away from me, "where do you want me?" Karan checks over his script.
"We're doing a song number but first I think you should go to costume," Karan says not looking up from his script. I'm confused I thought I was wearing the right costume for the song Rock 'N' Roll Soniye.
"Don't ask me," Karan shrugs a smile playing on his lips. I feel Shah Rukh take my hand in his as he leads me to wardrobe.
"Anything to do with you?" I ask Shah Rukh mischievously. He shakes his head and looks genuinely confused. He pushes the door to wardrobe open and suddenly there are party poppers and streamers being thrown at us before chubby arms are wrapped around our legs and waists.
"Happy anniversary!" My mum shouts stepping forward as the colourful paper floats to the floor. I look down at our children and feel so happy I could burst. Everything I have ever wanted has just fallen into place. Shah Rukh, a family, happiness.
"Yeah guys happy anniversary!" Karan puts his arm over my shoulder as the kids run off to play in the mess of paper. I look around. My mum, dad and sister are here along with Rani and the rest of the cast.
"This all your doing, Karan?" I ask playfully accusing him. Karan looks shocked as he gives Shah Rukh a hug.
"Of course it is!" He laughs. I smile at Shah Rukh as everyone starts chatting and making there way towards a small buffet table.
"Did you forget?" I ask Shah Rukh as he places his arms around my waist and I put my hands on his chest feeling his heart beating through his shirt.
"Nahin," he says shocked, "my surprise is coming later." I roll my eyes... He totally forgot.
"Did you forget?" Shah Rukh asks me narrowing his eyes.
"Excuse me I've already given you my anniversary gift," I say placing one hand on my stomach. I lean towards Shah Rukh and he closes the gap placing his lips on mine. Shah Rukh is my everything and I wouldn't change what has happened in the past for anything. The future is looking bright.
"I'm running out of names though," Shah Rukh laughs placing his forehead on mine. I laugh and playfully hit his chest chewing my bottom lip.
"I love you," I whisper.
"I love you too," Shah Rukh whispers back.
"Maaaaa," Suhana shouts.
"I didn't do anything!" AbRam folds his arms across his chest and scowls.
"He did," Nysa laughs conspiratorially with Yug as Lalita squeals in delight. Family. I wouldn't be without them even if they are dramatic. I kiss Shah Rukh one last time before taking Lalita from my mum's arms and kneeling down to the height of our children.
"From the start," I sigh rolling my eyes as they laugh.