Ragging Ragging..!!

In Canteen:

Fab5 were ragging some junior and asked him to do some stupid task... Nandini and Navya entered the canteen without any noise as everyone was busy looking what task was being given and what the students were doing...

Nandini slowly removed her cell from her bag and started shooting all that was happening in the canteen hiding behind the students, very carefully that she was not visible to Fab5 that her so called 'recording' was going on. She recorded everything like Fab5 calling them giving some stupid task and if they were not doing it giving them some silly punishments... Everything that was happening... In short she made a short film on their ragging...

Nandini and Navya after recording sat silently in the canteen to eat something and were waiting for the right time to execute their plan. They ordered sandwiches and some juice and were waiting for their order, when Navya's worst fear came true.. Fab5 along with Abhi walked into the canteen. Navya gulped her saliva and started looking everywhere. Nandini observed all this and asked her with eyes if they were here and Navya gestured that they were right behind her.

Actually Nandini was sitting with facing her back towards them when they entered the canteen. After entering the canteen Cabir immediately spotted Navya and went towards her table.. "are madhubala ji.. aap yahn canteen mai..?" he mockingly asked her

"dekhiye..aap humse aaise baath nahi kar sakthe.. hum...hum na aapki complaint kar denge.." she said and by this time all others joined Cabir..

"acha..! kise complaint karogi..apne papa se.." Manik said in a teasing tone and Nandini fisted her hands controlling her anger.

"hum..na..hum jaake principal se complaint kar dange agar aape humae pareshan kiya to.." Navya said trying her best not to look weak infront of them but was sweating seeing the Fab5 surrounding her from all sides.

"acha...chalo...lets go to principal.. chalo.." saying this Mukti and Aliya held her hands and were about to drag her when

"stop it..just stop your nonsense.." Nandini yelled on the top of her voice

"oh hello...why the hell are you shouting..?" Manik came forward and stood in front of Nandini covering Mutki..

"aur tum log kya kar rahe ho..?" she asked looking straight into his eyes.. he was surprised as no one till date dared to speak looking straight into his eyes and this girl in their very first meet did it.

"aur tum kaun hoti ho mujhse ye puchne wali..?" he asked her and without giving her to speak something he continued "apni height deki hai... you look like a mouse.." he said and all burst out laughing.

Nandini felt humiliated she immediately stood on the table in front of them and said pointing her finger towards him

"YOU... Mr.Monster.. how dare you call me a mouse.. and for your information tum logon se darne ke liye I'm not your junior... haan I'm a new admission lekin I'm a 3rd year student so don't you dare show me this attitude.." she said and all became surprised and she again continued..

"let me show you something interesting" saying this she bent to her bag took out her cell and showed the video to Manik. His jaw dropped seeing the video.

"so... I think Navya hume principal ke paas chalna chahiye.. kyu?" she said looking at Navya and she nodded her head approvingly

"Noo...!!!" Manik almost yelled

"are kyun... you only were insisting us to go na.. chalo Navya.. I think we are wasting time.. see you all in principal's office.." saying this Nandini got down the table and took her bag. Manik's jaw dropped thinking of the consequences he had to face the moment Nandini reaches principals office. He started sweating badly.