Angry Malhotra..!!

iiiiiiiiii aaaammmmm choooooo happyyyyyyyyy... 50+ views and my story was ranked #31 in fan fiction... wowwwwwwwww....

thank you guys for so much support and love... 

thank you soo soo much...

im literally doing happy wala dance... hehehe...

please keep supporting me like this only .. shower your love through votes and comments... 

PS: inline comments are my all time favourites..!!

happy reading...!!!! :)

Nandini's POV:

We both were lying on Manik's bed after dinner. Actually I was lying on him with his hands wrapped around my waist holding me close to him. He was busy drawing patterns on my waist teasing and irritating me from time to time and I was just looking at the ring which manik made me wear today after the grand proposal.. yes it was grand.. he proposed me privately .. he proposed me in front of the whole world and he proposed me in front of the full family... I was happy..happy beyond words... I was lost in my own thoughts then suddenly I remembered something and I got up with a jerk startling manik

"kya hua nandu ??" he asked sitting on the bed but instead of answering I got up and ran towards mine and mukthi's room to bring something that I planned to give to manik but I forgot because of all the things that happened this morning. I opened my cupboard took the box and ran away before mukthi could ask me something.

"kya chal raha hai ?? mai tumse baath kar raha tha aur tum chali gayi ??" manik asked in an irritating tone as I entered the room but I ignored it and gave him a 32 teeth smile. He frowned and raised his eyebrow asking what to which I nodded my head in a NO and showed him the box which was in my hand wrapped beautifully in a red gift wrapper. He immediately got curious and took the gift from my hand and started opening it with 200% concentration while I was standing silently with camera in my hand recording his every expression and finally when he opened it his expression was priceless. I had an urge to laugh loudly but didn't as I couldn't afford it now. He looked up at me and then at the gift and then me and then again the gift. After staring at it for good 5 minutes he slowly got up and I got ready to make a run as I knew what was coming next. And as expected he was taking steps towards me and as I was smart enough I managed to maintain considerable distance between us.

"nandu stop.." he ordered and I nodded my head in a No.. why would I ..im not a fool to stop when he asks me to stop..huhh.. duffer Malhotra.

"nandini im saying stop.." ok now he was getting angry... but who cares... I walked and stood behind the couch and he was on the other side.

"nandini manik Malhotra... this is the last time im telling you.. stop at the spot where you are standing..." okay.. so this is the last warning.. but let me try my luck.. I planned to confuse manik and escape to mukthi's room for the night and I'll deal with manik tomorrow.. yes that would be better.. I knew his reaction would be something like this but I guess he is little more serious about it.

"don't you dare think about running away from this room..." as if reading my mind manik said in a serious tone and my eyes widened...

"manik.. listen I can explain.." I said because anyways ill be caught so why not the easy way so that he'll think of sparing me.. atleast that's what I thought .. fingers crossed.. I hope so..

"nandini... first come here.." he said pointing at a place just centimetres away from where he was standing... that was a bit risky.. so I didn't move..