planning for ??

hey guys... earlier than expected right ??? hehehe...

so.. pleaseeeeee....vote and comment.... inline comments alshooo pleashhhh *puppy face*

Happy reading :)

***

Next morning:

"Guys I want to propose her.. give me some ideas.." and I again heard a round of laughs around me. I got annoyed.. these idiots were not my friends.. I was so frustrated.. I got up to leave when Abhi held my hand and pulled me to the chair where I was sitting few moments ago.

"sit my dear hulk.. itna gussa math kar.. health kae liye accha nai hai.." he said suppressing his laugh and same was the case with other 4 ( Cabir, Dhruv, Aaryaman & Harshad) idiots.

I asked them a simple question and they were just laughing and laughing from the last 20 minutes...huhh

"yeh suddenly tujhme itni buddhi kaise aa gayi manik baba..??" cabir asked giggling and I glared at him as they were all suppressing their giggles.

"you better give me ideas or else im going.." I said and looked away. Was this so tough..?? why was my mind suddenly dumb when I planned to propose to my love.

"Dhruv aur Abhi tum dono batao.. you both already passed this phase right.." I asked them with so many hopes , they both looked at each other and gave me a shy smile.. what was wrong ?? goddddd... what should I do... I pulled my hair in frustration.

"manik relax yaar.. itna kyun tensed hai tu.. you are already engaged.. vo tujhae NO nahi bolegi naa.." Aaryaman said and I sighed and walked to the window in the room

"yaar.. I know she also loves me.. I mean we both do.. but because im engaged I don't to take her for granted.. I want to make her feel special.. I want to let her know that she is my one and only love.. I want to show her that rest of the life no matter what ill be there for her in all ups and downs...I want to make her feel like princess, which she already is but still.. I want to make her feel special.." I said with all my heart looking out of the window... it was true.. every letter of what I said.. I really love her and I want her to know that.. and I will do it with or without their help.

Suddenly I heard someone's fake crying and I turned to see who it was and as expected it was the drama queen Cabir. He came and hugged me and patted my back and I rolled my eyes. I held his shoulders and broke the hug and asked him

"drama queen.. kya hua aapko..?"

He wiped those fake tears and said "senty kar diya tune mujhae salae... isiliyae mai control nai kar paya aur thoda emotional ho gaya... manik mainae toh realise hi nahi kiya ki tu itna bada kab ho gaya hai.. mujhae aaj bhi yaad hai vo din jab aunty tujhae marti thi kyunki tu bed pae su-su karta tha.. aur aaj tu.." he said holding my shoulders "itna bad ho gaya ki meri bhabhi ko propose karne jaa raha hai..."

His words made me laugh as well as embarrassed as he still remembers everything about our childhood days. I smiled shyly and hugged him and all joined the hug.. we were family.. and I loved them so much.