Promo and Gift

Insecurities are a big part of our life

Insecurities are a big part of our life.. But how do we handle the same makes a lot of difference... We in general get carried away by emotions... But they always say " haste makes waste" ... Trust - according to me, is the key basic for any relationship... Enough of "Gyaan" So let's see how the story goes from here.... A chotu sa promo for you all... and haan no drama and all I AM SERIOUSLY AGAINST HEAVY DRAMA..! so fikar not and "trust" me on that.. ;)

Do express your views... Anything related to your personal life or a situation where you faced too many insecurities... You know sharing the problems with right person solver 90% of it... I'm not saying I'm the one to solve but may be I can be the one... :)  

So let's see how the story goes from here.... A chotu sa promo for you all...
Do express your views... Anything related to your personal life or a situation where you faced too many insecurities... You know sharing the problems with right person solver 90% of it... I'm not saying I'm the one to solve but may be I can be the one   

***

" Manik.. What do you think .... are we perfect for each other ??? What if we have a big fight and we come to a conclusion that we aren't the perfect ones for each other .... Then what about our future ???"

***

Special gift for winners in the last update:

"Any.. Like anything that you would want me to write as a part of this story... I would do that for you all, but not as a part of story but they will be random parts... Along with that you will get a surprise from my side in the same update.... So your wish will be the next random moment of my story... Leave a comment stating the brief idea about what you want to read or leave me a personal message , I would try to write and post it asap...  

****
What's going in the chotu mind of nandini... You'll know soon...!!!
And the winners in the previous update... If you are reading this... I have a special offer for you all...

Keep smiling
Take care
Loads of love
Neeraja