Mann Mera..!

"Dont forget to read the note at the end.. It's really important"

Manik's POV:

There was my chotu baby standing in front of the bed wearing my white shirt.. sorry only my white shirt with the first 2 buttons open.. I heard that girls will have mood swings in these days but I never expected nandu to see in this avatar.. it was..ahem.. kinda hot and sexy but arggg... my hands were tied and I cant even touch her and I don't want some things to happen between us before our marriage but my Jaan's actions are not helping me to keep myself sane...

She came close to me and I sat on the bed with my hands still tied to the bed and watched her walking towards me and then taking baby steps she reached me and sat on my lap wrapping her legs around my waist and hands around my neck. I'm telling you.. she looked sooooo sexy at that moment that I just wanted to gobble her up...

"manik you know you are very bad.." she said in a baby tone pouting like a baby she was

"sorry na jaan.." I replied moving a little that she will be more comfortable in my lap

"phir bhi.." she said and hid her face in the crook of my neck

"jaan. Open my hands naa baby.. you have to take rest.. you are not well na baby.." I spoke to her just like we talk to 5 year old kids

"nai.." she said angrily and hugged me tighter.. her words and actions were totally opposite.

She slowly started opening the buttons of my shirt that I was wearing and was moving her forefinger on my chest lazily and I shivered at her touch and she giggled.

"nandu.. stop there.." I tried to warn her but no.. she just didn't listen to me.. huhh as if she did till now.. she moved my shirt of my body till my shoulders and started placing kisses all over. She started from my neck.. then my shoulder.. then slowly at a dead slow pace she moved down and I fisted my fingers to control myself...

"nandini.." I said in a stern tone and she looked into my eyes and said

"kya hua manik.." she asked batting her eyelashes which made her look so innocent at the moment but let me tell you she was anything but innocent... she started tracing her finger from my forehead then down to my nose then my lips then she caressed my jawline.. the slowly she went down my next, my chest and not that lucky finger of hers was replaced by her both tiny palms having their own sweet time moving around my chest shoulders but thankfully didn't move down any further.. she kissed on my heart making it skip a beat and double its speed..

After have her own sweet time torturing me she moved my shirt away and laid her head on my bare chest doodling something that I didn't understand.. my mind was fogged up with too many wild thoughts that nothing seemed straight at that moment. Gathering all my control I asked her in a low tone

"baby open my hands.. please..." to which she nodded her head in a no and continued her doodling.

I didn't say anything further.. she would do as I said sooner or later. I just kept humming a song..

"mani.." she called me lovingly playing with my button and I just hummed in response

"sing a song for me naa.. its been a really long time that you sang a song for me..

"agar if I sing a song for you.. will you untie my hands .." I asked her and she nodded her head in a YES.

(this song was requested by one of the readers.. im sorry but I forgot who it was.. but this song is for you young lady who had asked me for this song.

P.S: do listen the song while reading.. its Man Mera from the movie Table Number 21)

Saari raat aahein bharta
Pal pal yaadon mein marta
Maane na meri mann mera..

Thode thode hosh madhoshi si hai
Neem behoshein si hai
Jaane kuch bhi na mann mera
Kabhi mera tha par ab begaana hai yeh
Deewana deewana sumjhe na ho
Kabhi chup chup rahe kabhi gaaya ye kare
Bin pooche tere tarifen sunaya ye karen
Hai koi haqeeqat tu ya koi fasana hai
Kuch jaane agar toh itna ki yeh tera deewana hai
Hai re mann meraa.. maane na mann meraa..

Rag rag woh samaya mere
Dil par woh chaaya mere
Mujh mein woh aise jaise jaa
Gire barsaat mai paani jaise
Koi kahaani jaise
Dil se ho dil tak jo bayaan
Aashiq dil tera purana hai yeh
Deewana deewana samjhe na ho

Kabhi chup chup rahe kabhi gaaya ye kare
Bin pooche tere tarifen sunaya ye karen
Hai koi haqeeqat tu ya koi fasana hai
Kuch jaane agar toh itna ki yeh tera deewana hai
Hai re mann meraa.. maane na mann meraa..

Tujhko jo dekhe yeh mujhko leke
Bas tere peeche peeche bhaage..
Tera junoon hai tu hi sukoon hai
Tujhse hi bandhein dil ke dhaage

Hai re mann meraa.. maane na mann meraa..

By the time I ended the song.. she laid her head on my chest and wrapped herself around me so cutely and her breathing was also even.. that's when I noticed she slept... like how ??? who will open my hands now... nandu ke aaiyappaaa... save me...

I tried to call her in a low tone.. I didn't want to scare her calling loudly..

"nandu.."

No response

"nandu baby..."

No response

"nandu.." this time I called a little loudly.. but again

No response

I sighed.. this chotu kumbhkaran was in deep sleep... I had to sit like this for the whole night.. what to do...!!!

I just looked at her.. her big doe shaped eyes.. her cute little nose.. her pouty lips.. she was dam cute, innocent, smart, mischievous, naughty, sometimes evil, hot, sexy... a total package that a guy would want in any girl... only her height was a little less.. but even that was cute.. everything about her was so dam cute... she was MINE.. ONLY MINE...

I moved back slowly not waking her up and rested my back with the pillow placed near the head board and closed my eyes..

Hehe.. how cute she was when she was angry that I changed her clothes... I just loved the look on her face.. I would do it often if I had to see her face like that.. hahahaha.. I opened my eyes to kiss her forehead before falling asleep and she snuggled more into me making me smile widely.. ahh.. her sexy legs were exposed for my eyes to feast on but I couldn't even touch it with my little finger.. she will be punished for pulling this stunt on me. But in a sweet way... I slept closing my eyes thinking what to do next...

***

Note:

so guys.. how many of you want me to continue this story ?? and how many of you want me to end this one and start a sequel for the same.. because the title of the story "Will you be my girlfriend" is no more apt to the current story line..

If i start a sequel, it will take some time.. and this wont end so soon.. it may end (if you all want that) after some 10-15 chapters.

and i have started writing the sequel of The Spy in My house, will post the Prologue and First chapter really soon.. so stay tuned :)

drop your views so that i can decide something :

dont forget to vote share and comment.. :)

keep smiling

take care

loads of love

Neeraja :)