Here comes Arushi Agarwal..!

as promised im back, but thoda late ho gaya... i urgently had to make some travel arrangements to Kerala as my research paper got accepted in an International Conference and i have to go to do the presentation next week.. ek toh i have exams from 18th.. and upar se this.. i just want to pull my hair... so sorry if its not upto the mark.. there are too many things on my plate as of now,( cant help it.. no time for proof reading... kindly ignore the mistakes..

Happy reading :)

*** dont forget to vote and comment...no update until reaching a target of 1k vierws, 250+ votes and 100+ comments for all the 3 updates individually (including this) that i did from yesterday*** and im serious this time

P.S: inline comments are my favourite

Here comes Arushi Agarwal..!!

"guys im tired.. I want to sleep.. everyone go to your rooms.. im sooooo sleepy..." nandini said yawning . everyone was there in mukti and nandini's room. They were opening the gifts they got and here manan had their own plans as well as their friends had their own plan.

**

Phone convo:

M: why are they not going...send them out... I want to spend time with you

N: you send them.. tumhare friends hai..

M: nandu.. pleaseeeeeeeee

N: let me think something

Cabir winked at navya and she started her acting giving signals to everyone.

"nandu humhe na bahuth bhook lagi hai..." she said with a sad face and manik gave her an annoyed look

"kyun navya jii dinner nai khaya aapne ??" he asked in a sarcastic tone and she frowned

"nai manik jii ... humne dinner khaya.. aur vo bhi acche se.. kyun agar dinner kha liya toh aaisa koi rule hai ki humhe bhook nai lag sakti..." she said and turned her face and everyone was surprised... she never spoke to manik in such tone.

"navya.. its ok.. chalo.. we'll get some snacks to eat.." nandini said getting up and manik frowned he really wanted to spend some time with her and friends hai ki jaate hi nahi..!

"yaar im going.. mujhe neend aa rahi hai.. bye good night..." manik said getting up and walked to his room.

"yaar yeh toh so gaya.. ab plan ka kya ??" dhruv said in a sad tone..

"haan yaar... itni planning waste ho gayi..." abhi was really sad.. they rarely get an option to target manik and yeh janab hai ki plan ki tai tai phis kar di (Anika style... hehehe... I love that )

"cabir kuch bol naa..."

"its okay.. waise bhi its Saturday tomorrow... toh lets stay back here and implement the same plan... I think that will be fun... aaj bday boy hai na.. let him have fun... tomorrow we will see..." cabir said with an evil smile and they knew what that means.

"chips and cake for everyone..." nandini said coming into the room holding a big bowl of chips and a big box of cake.

"wow.. nandu you are a saviour.." dhruv and abhi just snatched the blow and box from her hand and started eating as if they were starving from ages.

"yeh rakshasa kahan chala gaya ??" navya asked sitting beside cabir and he signalled her not to ask anything but being the naive one navya spoke

"lekin itni planning uske bina barbaad ho jayegi naa.." she said in a obvious tone and that caught nandini's attention