the 1)@te..!- part A

Next morning everything was something special. Nandini moved hearing some sound probably of an alarm but it was not her. She tried to stretch her hand to shut the disturbing element off but she wasn't able to get her hands into her control. She slowly opened her eyes to find her hands and the sight in front of her when she opened her eyes was enough to make her scream her lungs out. Her head was on manik's chest, his hands were wrapped around her waist and her hands were around his neck . she composed herself and slowly unwrapped herself from manik's hold without waking him up or atleast trying not to do so. She saw her legs were also tangled with that of manik's. she blushed a little first but pushing it away carefully got up from the bed and that is when she looked at his face. He was sleeping hugging the pillow the moment she left his side and had made a cute pout. She smiled and moved towards him and slowly placed a soft kiss on his forehead and moved to her room as the time was 5:45 and dadu would pop up anytime. She entered the room to find a smirking mukthi and sighed as she guessed what was coming. She decided to play i-am-innocent' drama but was failing as mukthi's piercing gaze was making her go all red reminding her of last night encounter. She quickly took her jogging tracks from the cupboard and moved to the washroom only to be blocked by mukthi who crossed her arms across her chest and asked raising her eyebrow "do u need to tell me something...??" to which nandini looked down and nodded her head in a no. mukthi laughed at her reply and hugged her and said "stop teasing bhai nandu... he really lo.." but was cut in by nandini "ahaan... muku... not so easily... nandini murthy ko pana itna aasan nahi hai... tarae bhai kae liyae toh bilkul bhi nahi... ummhmm..." and nodded her head in a no. mukthi sighed and said "fine... vo toh tum dono hi dekh lo.. but for now get ready... warna extra rounds bhagnae padangae..." to which nandini laughed and moved to freshen up.

After back from jogging :

"I love u..." manik said after entering the room and hugged her from behind to which she smiled and held his ears and said "bada makkhan laga raha hai... baath kya hai..."

(hehehehehe,... kya socha ki nandu hai wahan hai naa ??? yaar kitnae desperate ho tum log... hehehehehe)

"dj... not fair yaar... Mai aapsae pyar sae baath kar raha hun aur aapko buttering lag rahi hai..." manik said and made a pout and sat on the bed beside her. She smiled at his antics and said "bol kya baath hai.." to which manik smiled sheepishly and said " mujhae nandu ko bahar lae jana hai..." and ran his fingers through his hair.

"accha ji toh yeh baath hai... bol kya help chahiyae..?" manik became excited and said "aap bas mom aur dadu ko handle kar lo... baki ki preparations mainae arrange kar li hai..." And looked at her with lots of hope in his eyes. She gently placed her palm on his cheek and said " chal jaa theek hai.. mai un dono ko sambhal lungi ... but zyada der math karna..." and kissed his cheek lovingly. He smiled brightly and placed two big fat kisses on her cheeks and said " I love u..." and ran out of her room to get READY.

At breakfast table :

"mom we would be coming late today from college.." manik announced eating his toast to which dadu frowned and narrowed his eyebrows and said

"kyu.. kya baath hai..?"

"vo.. dadu baath yeh hai ki... vo assignments submit karni hai na.. toh we thought to sit together and write up..." and he made a convincing face and nandini opened her mouth in a perfect O as how he managed to convince them so cleverly.

Dadu looked at the others (mukthi and nandini' ) face and they managed to fake a smile. Dadu was about to ask some question when dj interrupted and said "arae bacchon.. aap log bas apnae kaam pae dhyaan do..." and winked at manik to which he looked away.