Pay Back time Miss Murthy..!

Happy reading :)

"we need to find this girl as soon as possible" Aliya spoke the moment she heard what Mukti said " Bhai...aap kuch bol kyu nahi rahe...?" Mukti asked Manik finding him lost

"apne aap ko bahut smart samajh ti ho na Ms.Murthy... maza to ab ayega..."Manik said smirking and continued "lets split up and find her before she escapes..."

All moved in pairs.... Dhruv- Aliya, Mukti-Abhi, Cabir-Manik. They were searching for her in the whole collage and she was there in parking. Dhruv and Aliya spotted her and immediately informed all others and rest of the gang was there in 5 minutes.

"I think kisi ka wait kar rahi hai..." Abhi said as Nandini was looking at her watch from time to time..."vo kisi ka bhi wait kare...hume to mil gayi na... lets go before she leaves the campus" Manik said panting as he ran as fast as he could to reach Nandini.

They all moved towards her and the moment she saw them staring at her angrily she got scared but covered with her confident smile...

"hey girlfriend....I'm sorry... I'm late..." a voice from behind diverted their attention.... "hai Mr.Boyfriend... yes you are late... and I'm not gonna talk to you..." Nandini said faking anger and turned her face to the other side "acha sorry..." the man said holding his ears and she immediately smiled and hugged him tightly...

"I missed you... sooo much..." she said still hugging him

"maine bhi... bahuth miss kiya tujhe..." he said holding her tight

"dad... whats going on...?" Manik said getting irritated with their PDA and Nandini and Mr.Malhotra broke the hug. "oh... darling I forgot to introduce you to someone... meet my son Manik and my darling daughter Mukti..." Mr.Malhotra said pointing towards them and continued "Manik and Mukti yeh hai Nandini, Murthy uncle ki only daughter, first year MBBS student... humare collage mai new admission......"

"ohh...hi... nice meeting you..." she said normally covering up her fear of being caught which again was a shock for the Fab5 and abhi..."feelings are same" Manik said playing along with extra sweet smile."Manik... what don't you show her the campus... bechari nayi hai na yahan..." he said looking at Manik... Nandini's eyes widened with horror and Manik again smirked.

"of course dad it would be a pleasure...chalo Nandini... im sure you'll enjoy our company... itne bhi bure nahi hai hum..." he said innocently... "nahi uncle... its totally fine... meri na ek nayi friend hai yahan Navya... mai uske saath chali jaungi...vo abhi yahan aati hi hogi" she said looking at Manik's dad

"are nahi... tum yahan new ho... aur vo bhi nayi hai... you do one thing... bring your friend along... tum dono ko hum log sab kush dikha dange..." Manik said looking at her and for the first time her face became pale due to fear

"Nandu hum aa gaye..." Navya said coming from behind and froze at her place seeing Fab5 standing in front of her and asked Nandini with her eyes if they were caught and Nandini nodded a yes. Navya got horrified thinking of the consequences and decided to run away from there when Mr.Malhotra stopped them

"chalo ab tumhari friend bhi aa gayi... Manik Mukti... in dono ko le jao... aur pura campus dikhao... mujhe thoda kaam hai... mai jaa raha hun..." he said and was about to go from there. Nandini observed Manik coming towards her with a very big naughty smile and said

"are uncle aap tho bahuth formal ho rahe ho... hum dono chale jayenge na in ko kyu pareshan kar rahe ho... its ok we will manage..."

"are is mai pareshani kya hogi... you are new here... come with us you'll definitely have fun..." Manik said holding her hand tightly and continued "dad aap jao... hum acche se inko pura collage dikha dange..."Mukti and Aliya held Navya's hand tightly and Manik was holding Nandini's... all waved bye to Mr.Malhotra and he left.