Shopping (part 1)

The moment manan and mukthi entered home and as it was not their usual time of returning dadu dj Kishore shalini nyonika and raj got worried. Manik was carrying nandini in his arms and took her upstairs to their (mukthi and nandini's ) room and made her lie on bed carefully and covered her with the blanket properly and before coming out of the room warned her "if you step out of the bed na... ull see the worst me.. chup chap so jao.. aur himmat bhi mat karna uthnae ki till you are totally fine.. consequences will be really bad..!" and went outside the room and locked it from outside."monster...!!" she yelled from inside and manik walked down while mukthi told them what all happened."hay rabba.. meri bacchii beemar pad gayi.. sab aapki wajah sae hua hai..."dj said turning towards dadu"oh hello.. mainae kya kiya.."dadu said in his defence"agar aap ussae subah pareshan nahi karthe toh yae sab nahi hota naa.." dj said standing beside dadu keeping her hands on her waist. Dadu ignored her while everyone there were giggling seeing their cute argument when manik came down and sat beside shalini and rested his head in her lap. She was caressing his hair and he closed his eyes"aunty aapki beti itni stubborn kyun hai..?" he said still his eyes closed"bas apnae nakhrae dikhathi hai.."shalini said with a smile and manik smiled fully."usane kuch khaya..?" nyonika asked them"nahi mumma.. actually we found her in canteen in the break when they ordered something to eat but we took her to doctor.. and you know from there.. she didn't eat anything" mukthi said getting up from raj's shoulder where till now she rested her head."wake her up.. agar aaisae hi rahae gi toh fever zyada ho gayaega.. and if she eats she will recover soon.." dadu said looking at dj.... and when she was about to move to her room to wake her up manik called her "dj wait.." and she turned to look at him. He took out the key of the room from his pocked and gave it to her saying " vo panda meri baath kahan sunaegi.. isi liyae room mai lock kar diya ussae mainae... take this.."Dj immediately twisted his ear and said " badmash kahika.. tunae us bechari bemaar ladki ko room mai lock kar diya..""ouch dj.. its hurting chodo.. aauu..!!" manik winced in pain"nahi maaji.. aur zor sae kaan khecho iska.. koi aaisa kartha hai kya.." nyonika seconded her and manik looked at shalini for some help"arae maaji chod do marae batae ko.. vo hai hi itni ziddi.. ismae iski kya galthi hai.." shalini said favouring manik and he smiled at her mentioning him as her "beta""tum na usae bigaad rahi jo.." dj said leaving manik and said after giving him a glare "aagae sae aaisa kiya na toh chodungi nahi mai tujhae.." and went upwards to see nandini. --------------"dj..!!" nandini said looking at her and immediately hugged her and continued "pata hai us motu manik nae mujhae room mai lock kar diya aur warning di ki agar mai bed sae utrungi toh.." and stopped and dj smiled looking at her sweet complaint"beta vo terae hi bhali kae liyae yae sab kar raha tha.." dj said caressing her forehead"phir bhi.. he cant lock me up like this in room.." she said making pout and crossing her arms on her chest."chal chod yae sab.. kaisi hai ab tu..'' she asked closing the topic"mai bilkul theek hun.. see fever bhi kam ho gaya hai.." nandini said as she took dj's hand and placed it on her forehead to prove herself correct"yae toh accha hua na kit u theek ho gayii.. chal khana khnae.. mainae teri favourite butter chicken banayi hai.." dj said and kissed her forehead.Nandini was the only non-vegeterian in her total family all thanks to the malhotra family who made her a fan of Punjabi dishes."wow.. butter chicken.. dj.. I love u.." she said and got up from the bed excitingly.And dj and nandini moved downstairs where everyone was waiting for the duo at the dining table for lunch. Nandini threw a glare at manik and sat beside mukthi."beta how r u now..?" shalini asked her"im fine amma.." nandini replied smilingly"meri beti toh bahuth strong hai.." Kishore said to which manik added in a sarcastic tone and winked at her "haan bahuth strong hai..""chup manik..meri gf ko pareshan math kar.." raj scolded him and manik rolled his eyes and said in a hardly audible tone "sirf aapki nahi meri bhi..""tunae kuch kaha.."nyonika asked him to which he nodded a no and everyone had their lunch.

after a while :

"mamma.. shopping chalein..?" nandini asked shalini and looked at mukthi and nyonika for their consent"beta are you sure.. tumhara fever abhi kam nahi hua hai.." nyonika said with a concern"aunty im perfectly fine.. we decided to go for shopping toh hum chalangae.. please please.." she pleaded making the cutest face possible"ok if you are fine then its not a bad idea.." shalini said smilingly"yai.. shopping.. golu come we will get ready.. mumma aunty aap bhi ready ho jao.. we will come back in 15 minutes.."nandini got up and dragged mukthi with her.Manik saw them leaving the hall while he came there after talking to abhi-dhruv-aliya about cabir and asked "what happened ..? why r they running..?" he asked sitting in between nyonika and shalini"shopping" both said in unision"what.. mom.. aunty.. she is not well.. aur shopping karkae she will be tired again and will fall sick.." he said worriedly"kuch nahi hoga.. wo theek hai.." shalini said in an assuring tone and he nodded half hearteadly"chal you also get ready.. you are also coming with us.. meanwhile we will also get ready and sab milkae jayangae.. your friends are also coming.. and no excuses.. its final.. get ready .. u have 10 minutes.." nyonika said as she walked towards her room and a smiling shalini left for her room to get ready for their SHOPPING..!!Having no other choice manik too moved to get ready..