freshers party..!!!

Next day :

Everyone was happy with Raj Nyonika and Nandini's decision of calling them mom and dad. The rest of the day passed in casual chit chatting and all other routine stuffs.

It was a holiday as there was party in the evening and all girls gathered in malhotra mansion for getting ready and were in Mukthi and Nandini's room.

"yaar ill be the last getting ready tum sab pehalae tayyar ho jao... im least interested in these stuff..." nandini said lying on the bed and closed her eyes.

"nandu agar humhari wajah sae late ho gaya na.. toh bhai nahi chodangae... im telling you.." mukthi warned her but nandini didn't move an inch

Aliya mukthi and navya started getting ready first they changed into the clothes and aliya and mukthi were helping navya with the makeup and hair and the first one to get ready was navya

"kaisae lag rahae hai hum..?" she asked turning towards nandini and that's when they noticed her... she was fast asleep. Navya slapped her forehead and moved to her bed to wake her

" nandu utho.. tayyar hona hai..."

"5 more minutes navya.. please.." and turned to the other side

"tum rehnae do navya... I know how to wake her up..." mukthi said and winked at aliya and navya and they got her intentions. Aliya suddenly said in a loud tone " hey manik..." and that was it for nandini... she got up and sat with a jerk and said "manik im ready.. just 5 minutes.." and got down the bed hurriedly. And when all the 3 girls laughed she understood that she got tricked again. Nandini tapped her foot and moved to the washroom taking her clothes and the trio were doing the touch up's. after 15 minutes nandini came out wearing her lehanga and all smiled seeing her looking cute in that baby pink floral lehanga.

In the next 20 minutes aliya on one side and mukthi on the other hurried in getting her decked up as the deadline which manik gave them was coming close.

Down in the lounge :

"yaar mai shayad yahi pae so bhi jaunga lekin yeh madam's ready nahi hongae.." cabir said looking at his watch for the nth time and all nodded in agreement.

"pata nahi itna time kyu lagtha hai inhae... humhae dekh.. yuh gayae dress pehan li aur ready ho gayae..." dhruv said adjusting the collar of his kurtha

"haan yaar... ruk mai ek baar mukthi ko call kartha hun.." Abhi said pulling his cell from the pocket when manik said

"ill drag them out of the room if it takes more than 10 minutes.. inka deadline khatam hokae 30 minutes ho gayae hai.. aur ab tak naamu nishan bhi nahi in madam's ka.."

And was about to get up when he heard their laughs and giggles and all boys turned to look at their partners and the moment their eyes fell on the girls their jaw dropped to the floor

"beautiful..." escaped from their mouths in unision.

Soon the girls reached them and stood infront of their partners.

"lets go.. aaisae ghoor kyu rahae ho..???" mukthi asked looking at abhi who was looking at her without blinking his eyes and her voice brought them from their respective La-La lands.

"yeah... chalo.. we are getting late..." manik said looking here and there as nandini caught him staring her.

"kinnae sonae lag rahae hai marae sab bacchae... inhae kisi ki nazar na lagae.." dj said walking towards them and all hugged her together and dropped kisses on her cheeks making her laugh heartily .