shock+surprise..contd

Part B :

Night at dinner table :

Everyone was looking at manan as both were having a grumpy expression on their faces. Everyone ate silently and retired to their rooms. Mukthi tried talking to nandu but she slept switching off lights before mukthi could speak something.

At 12:00

"happy birthday...!!!!" nandini heard a loud scream and she woke up with a jerk and what she saw made her eyes pop out of her sockets.

"chachi..chachuuu..rishuu..priyaaa...amms.." and she jumped off her bed to hug them tightly.

"thank uu... I love you all.." she screamed in excitement and slowly everyone came to wish her one by one they came down for cake cutting.

"happy b'day manikkk...!!!" fab4 with abhi made manik wake up with a jerk and the moment manik woke up cabir sprayed the entire bottle of snow spray on his face making manik frown and he started chasing cabir after cleaning his face and all laughed loudly and finally pulling manik into a group hug they again wished him and all went down for cake cutting.

Manan were standing in front of the cake. Nandini looked at manik and said in a low voice "happy b'day motu.." he too replied in the same tone "thank you and happy b'day to u too.." both smiled and this wasn't gone un noticed by others and they sighed in relief. Finally their war came to an end. they fed cake to everyone and after eating the left over cake was found on the faces of manik and nandini and all started laughing seeing them and calling it a "night" they went to get their much needed sleep as tomorrow was indeed a big day.

Next morning :

There was a lot hustle bustle in the malhotra mansion. Everyone was pacing to and fro. Nandini walked downstairs and saw everyone in a hurry. Seeing this she asked "mom.. yae sab kya ho raha hai..?" shalini smiled and said "kanna.. tumhae sab pata chal jayaega.. go fresh up and vo jo ghagra liya than a tumnae 2 din pehalae vo pehan kae ready ho jao.. now don't waste time and go and get ready.." nandini got confused at first but obeyed her mom as she was unaware of what was happening around. Total house was decked up like a bride.

In mukthi and nandini's room :

Nandini sat in front of the mirror to do a little makeup when aliya mukthi and navya entered her room and gave her a "what r u doing look" she raised her eyebrows to clear the air and they said "aaisae ready hotae hai kya.. u r the heroin today.." aliya said and came forward to do the necessary things and finally after a good 30 minutes nandini was finally ready and was looking not less than an angel.

"wow.."mukthi said looking at her

"hayeee.. nandu kitni pyari lag rahi ho tum.. kisi ki nazar na lagae.." navya said and picked up the kohl pencil to put a dot behind her ear and finally after accomplishing the task and after finally touch up's the girls went down.

( nandini's outfit : )