"she is my gf"..."no she is mine"

#unedited#

Next morning : ( 6 AM )

Mukthi and nandini were sharing a room and manik was in the adjacent room. Mukthi woke up on the constant ringing of her alarm . she shut the alarm down and turned to the other side covered her face with the blanket and slept again. After 5 minutes her eyes shot up and she with a jerk sat on the bed and said "shit...!! Dadu.." and ran into the washroom to freshen up. She came out after 10 minutes and saw nandini was in deep sleep.."yaar ab is kumbhkaran ko kaisae jagun.." mukthi thought and scratched her head. She saw the clock on the wall the time was 6:20. She went and sat beside nandini and in a slow voice said"nandu.. get up.. dadu will be here any time...""golu sonae de na.plzzz... 5 minuter aur.." nandini spoke in a sleepy voice and covered her face with the blanket"mai bhai ko dekh kae aati hun.. till then u get up ok.." saying this mukthi went to check manik and her jaw dropped seeing manik still sleeping. She pulled the blanket and shouted in a low voice"bhai.. its 6:25.. u r still sleeping... dadu will be ready in 5 minutes get up.." she was shaking him but the lazy manik wasn't ready to get up. Finally mukthi was fed up she stood up and said"haan haan math utho.. mujhae kya.. purae garden ki cleaning mai toh nahi karnae wali..." she said and went to her room to wake up nandini. On hearing "purae garden ki cleaning" manik's sleep ran out of the window and he got up with a jerk and said getting up "mujhae bhi nahi karni garden ki cleaning.." and rushed into washroom to freshen up.In mukthis room mukthi was trying very hard to wake nandini was failed. Mukthi heard dadu's foot steps coming towards her room and started panicking "nandu uth ja dadu has come... jaldi uth meri maa..." and started shaking nandini but she was in no mood to get up and yelled still closing her eyes"mukthi.. tu ja na.. yae aadhi raath ko jogging nai karni mujhae.. tu ja aur marae liyae koi bahana bana dena.."And dadu opened the door and on the same time manik entered the room through their interconnection door. Manik saw nandini still sleeping and dadu who was looking at her seriously"laddu.. tu ab tak nahi uthi.." dadu said in a serious tone"mukthi stop imitating dadu's voice mai nahi darnae wali in sab cheezon sae..." nandini spoke still her eyes closed. Manik & Mukthi palmed their faces while dadu went and sat beside nandini on bed and held her ears"badmash.. chal uth.. jogging pae jana hai.." he said and she frowned made a cute pout and opened her eyes and immediately hugged dadu and said "good morning daduuu" in a very babish sweet sugary tone. Even dadu knew why she was buttering and said still hugging her "kyun jogging pae nahi aana hai..?" and she nodded her head in a yes and dadu smiled and said "chal theek hai aaj ek din rest karlae.. but kal sae yae sab bahanae nahi chalangae ok.." he said and kissed her forehead. She smiled and said "yess boss.." and continued "ab mai so jau.. im still sooo sleepy" and crashed back on the bed. Dadu laughed loud and turning towards mukthi and manik and said"chalein..?" to which they nodded a yes and the trio left the room for their jogging session. Manik and mukthi were surprised as how did nandini so easily make dadu listen to her which was so impossible for them. It was their routine. Dadu used to get ready by 6:30 and manik and mukthi had to go for jogging with him skipping for which punishment was to clean the whole garden.After 1 hour they returned and nandini was still sleeping. Mukthi saw her and sighed and said sitting beside her and pulling the blanket"oye kumbhkaran.. ab toh uth ja..""yaar 5 minutes aur please..."nandini pleaded"bilkul nahi..get up.. common u lazy head.. uth ja.." mukthi again shook her. Having no chance to escape nandini accepted her defeat and finally got up."kal sae morning 6:15 alarm bajaega.. u have to get ready by 6:30 aur phir 1 hour jogging.."mukthi was explaining nandini the schedule and she sat on the bed closing her eyes. Mukthi saw her and yelled"r u listening..?""haan.. yes sab sun liya mainae.."nandini opened her eyes and said. She then hugged mukthi and said "arae golu pehalae good morning toh bolnae dae na theek sae.."Mukthi too hugged her back and said "goood morning laddu.." and after breaking the hug pulled each other's cheeks and both of them started laughing. All this was witnessed by manik who came to mukthi's room to take his water bottle which mukthi brought it along with her."arae mujhae bhi koi good morning theek sae bolaega ya nahi.."he said looking at nandini and she frowned. Nandini got up and moved towards washroom to freshen up but manik held her hand and pulled towards him and whispered in her ears"apnae boyfriend ko theek sae good morning nahi bologi..? hmm..?" and nuzzled his face in her hair. Mukthi cleared her throat to make them realise their presence and nandini immediately straightened herself and was about to go when manik pulled her and hugged her tight and said"good morning my dear girlfriend" he broke the hug and winked at her naughtily and went to his room. Nandini was still shocked and was seeing in the direction in which manik went and when mukthi shook her and she came out of her trance"bhai bahuth possessive hai tarae liyae..." mukthi said making nandini turn towards her and nandini started at her blankly and asked "but why..?" to which mukthi answered "u will come to know soon.." and she too winked and nandini walked into the washroom without any expression and the same thing was roaming in her mind.

AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE :

Everyone was present there on the table. Dadu-Dj , Raj-
Nyonika , Kishore-Shalini and Manik-Nandini-Mukthi.Everyone was talking random stuffs but nandini was lost somewhere seeing this Dj asked "laddu kahan kho gayi tu.. theek sae nashta toh karlae.." and nandini nodded and was eating calmly.everyone noticed her unusual calmness and shalini was about to ask her something when manik signalled her that he will handle and everyone smiled. After wards manik mukthi and nandini left for their collage. Manik was driving and mukthi and nandini were sitting in the back seat and mukthi was talking random stuffs and nandini was also engrossed in the conversation and manik smiled seeing nandini laughing on the random jokes. Soon they reached the collage and the whole gang was present there. They all exchanged greetings and moved to their respective classes and just when nandini was about to leave manik held her hand and placed her ID card on it. She smiled in relief as this was the thing bothering her since morning, she smiled to the fullest looking at manik and he winked in return and both went to attend their respective classes. Nandini entered her class and found navya and other girl talking with navya. Both were laughing on something and when navya spotted nandini she waved her hand and asked her to come towards them. Nandini reached their seats and sat beside navya and the other girl."soha.. yeh hai nandini..aur nandini yeh hai soha..soha khurana.." navya introduced both of them to each other. Nandini and soha exchanged smiles and navya started speaking "nandu.. soha pata hai kiski behan hai..?" she asked looking at nandini and nandu nodded a no"arae kal tumnae propose kiya na Aaryaman.. usi ki behan ha soha.." she said and nandini's eyes widened in shock. Soha laughed loud and said looking at nandini "so u r my new bhabhi.." and navya too joined.nandini was about to say something when their professor entered and she kept calm. the class continued for 2 hours.

the girls decided to move to canteen to have something as it was their break for the next 20 minutes.

on their way to canteen manik spotted nandini walking with navya and soha (manik knew soha as she was his friend Aaryaman's sister)manik was about to call nandini at the same time aaryaman popped up from somewhere and wrapped his arm around nandini's shoulder and said"so how r u my dear girlfriend ?"navya and soha started laughing seeing nandini's expressions and nandini kept staring at aaryaman blankly.

"ok dont be afraid i was just kidding.."aaryaman spoke to relive nandini,

"tum nae toh meri jaan nikal li.."nandini said

"uska haath chod..meri girlfriend hai vo.." manik shouted angrily and pulled nandini towards himself

"accha yae kab hua.. gf toh nandu meri hai..kyun nandu..?" aaryaman spoke looking at nandini and pulled her towards him
"mainae bola uska haath chod warna mai bhul jaunga ki tu mera dost hai aur muh todh dunga.." manik again pulled nandini towards himself
"enough guys.. will u stop all this..!" nandini yelled totally annoyed by the behaviour of the two
"tum meri girlfriend ho toh yae bakwaas kyun kar raha hai.. nandu im warning u.. agar koi bhi tumharae paas bhi mujhae nazar aaya na toh vo us ladkae ka iss collage mai last day hoga..!" manik said giving glares to aaryaman and wrapped his hand around nandu's waist tightly pulling her more towards him
"manik usnae kal mujhae propose kiya na toh vo teri gf kaisae hogi..meri hogi na.." aaryaman said and was about to touch nandini's hand when
"pagal ho tum dono... haan..? kya samajh kae rakha hai mujhae..jis ka man karae mujhae uska paas kheech rahae ho... rugby ball samajh rakha hai kya mujhae haan.."she yelled and turned her face towards manik and said "chodo mujhae warna itna maar khao gae ki ek mahinae kae liyae hospital mai rehna padaega..!!!"
giving angry glares to navya and soha who were giggling and deadly glares to manik and aaryaman nandini walked away from there.