trip Manglore begins..!!

sorry for the delay.. but i have a surprise for you all... next update by lunch time tomorrow... pls check the next chapter.. its pretty important...

happy reading.. :)

Last day of exam:

"how was your exam ??" manik asked mukthi and nandini who were sitting in the back seat of the car and were discussing what to do in holidays. They were so busy that they didn't hear manik asking them. He got annoyed and yelled

"pagal ho gayae ho tum dono..???" mukthi and nandini paused for a moment and looked at each other

"kya hua bhai ... what are you shouting ??" mukthi asked in an irritated tone

"wow.. that's great.. tum dono aaise baath kar rahe ho as if you are getting holidays for the first time.. I was asking you something and you both were so busy ki you didn't even here what I said.. mai driver nahi hun tum dono ka.." manik finally let out the frustration that he was suppressing for the last 30 minutes.

Mukthi and nandini looked at each other and burst out laughing annoying manik to the core. That was it manik stopped the car on the side of road and got down as the girls didn't stop laughing but were laughing more because he stopped the car and got down tapping his foot.

Finally after laughing their hearts out for 20 minutes finally mukthi and nandini got down the car and stood on either sides of manik and both pulled his cheeks and he turned his face angrily. Mukthi and nandini looked at each other and stood in front of him and said "chollyyy" holding their ears cutely.

They said in such a cute way that manik finally gave in and pulled them in a hug, precisely the bro-sis were pressing nandu in between them because of her small size.

"chodo mujhae.." nandini shouted feeling breathless but nothing helped, manik and mukthi squeezed her more and finally she used her last trick. THUD..! 

manik was leaning against the car holding his stomach and mukthi covered her mouth to stop the giggles.

"how dare you..?" manik barked after recovering from the massive punch from nandini.

"itnaa.." nandini said stretching her hands widely and smirked seeing his face.

"you are so gone nandu.." manik said walking towards her and she took a step back understanding the naughty look in his eyes. Before she could escape manik caged her with his hands on her both sides and leaned towards her face and she closed her eyes and before something could happen an loud horn disturbed their moment.

"bhai.. we are on road.." mukthi said looking at red manan ( of course they were embarrassed ) and without a word they both sat in car and rest of the ride was silent

Evening at 4 PM : ( malhotras mansion )

"beta you all start at 5 in the morning tomorrow then you will be able to reach by 7-8 PM" dadu said to the trio while they were having the garma garam pakodae by dj.

"what..?" they said in together making dadu frown

"what what.. yahan sae mangalore is nearly 15 hours by road( i hope so.. i actually dont know how much time it takes.. pls ignore).. tum logon ki zid thi naa ki car mae hi jana hai flight mae nahi.. so you all will start at 5 in the morning aur breaks latae huae jana then you will be able to reach there by dinner time.. and no more arguments,... mainae driver ko inform kar diya hai.. he will be here on time and I hope ki tum log bhi der nahi karogae... inform all your friends also.." dadu declared and they all nodded their heads in yes (sadly).