New Cover,Surprise & Authors Note

OK, honestly I totally forgot about the awards

OK, honestly I totally forgot about the awards. Today when I got a notification from this book I thought may be there was some runner up prize or someone had tagged me there again. But when I opened the book and literally iI was searching for my name and EUREKA... It won the first prize.... I was at my desk in office when i was going through all this stuff and I just couldnt keep quite... but i didnt jump or shout out in happiness but i just couldnt stop smiling.... a special thanks to Aarushi and Team for all the efforts... I know it takes a lot of time efforts and dedication behind all this. 

And  a special thanks to all my readers for all the love and support... I just cant thank you guys enough for all your love and support throughout... and coming to Will you be my Girlfriend... it started off as a one short, turned into a short story and continued into a full fledged book, which now will have a sequel.

I have lots of memories attached to this story... some good, some crazy, some bad as well.... but all well that ends well.... I have prepared a new cover for this story... and yaar... I need some help... I suck at edits and stuff... please someone help me prepare a cover for my book na... pretty please... you can help in preparing cover for any book of mine which ever is your favourite... whenever you are free, please help me with this....

(this is the cover which i prepared and i want your honest review on that)

Its not the end, but its just a bend...

Lets meet in the sequel....

once again... thanks a lot...

until next time

keep smiling

take care

loads of love

Neeraja :)