cute.. aren't they ??

Next morning was a little peaceful that the usual bickering between manan. May be the day's experience gave them some brains to behave well instead of fighting like cats and dogs. And mukthi's silence was creating the oblivious doubts in manik's mind.

On the breakfast table :

"hey boyfriend.." nandini greeted raj who was back after his one week trip. "hey baby doll..." he smiled and greeted her back. She stood behind him wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed his cheeks and said " I missed you soo much..." he too patted her head and mouthed a miss you too and dadu dj nyonika smiled seeing the duo. Manik came and smiled widely seeing his dad and hugged him pushing nandini and said "dad kab aayae aap..??" and moved to sit in his seat ignoring the looks of nandini. "early morning.. you were sleeping toh disturb nai kiya..." and pulled a frowning nandini in the chair next to him. Mukthi too joined in minute and jumped seeing her dearest daddy and pounced on him and said "ohh.. dad I missed you soo much..." to which a missed you too reply came. Mukthi and nandini were sitting on either sides of Raj and he himself was feeding them with his hands and both were enjoying this while manik was sitting with a sad expression and said "mujhae toh sab bhul hi gayae..." to which all laughed and nyonika spoke "aww my baby.. chalo ill feed you today.." and sat beside him to feed him... and the breakfast continued with the little trio telling their dad what all happened in his absence... complaining teasing and glaring.. and what not...

In college :

Nandini moved to her class and sat with Navya and Soha while Manik joined his friends and Mukthi left to her department.

In Nandini's class :

"so kal kahan kahan ghum kae aayae...???" soha asked looking at nandini who was trying her best to avoid this topic but couldn't as all her friends under the guidance of mukthi and cabir were prepared to tease Manan to the max possible extent.

"kahan kahan matlab kya.." nandini asked playing with her pen and was praying that professor should appear asap.

"arae wahi.. kal date thi naa tum dono ki... kya kya kiya..??" navya asked and both soha and navya hi-fied.

"ku...kuch...kuch bhi toh nahi... and who told you that we went for a date" now she was stammering... she tried moving but was sandwiched between the duo.

"nandu idhar udhar bhagnae ki kosish bhi math karna... hum tumhae nahi chodnae walae... aur humhae sab pata hai...so ab bata do.. ki kal kya kya kiya tumnae manik kae saath... aur yeh baat manik nae khud cabir ko batai thi... aur cabir nae baki sab ko..." navya said and winked at her and a slight blush crept nandini's cheeks remembering the time they spent together the previous day. And what was there to hide so she decided to tell them in brief as there was no other option left also and told them about the beach the dhaba and the dinner skipping all the "important" moments but the poor girl didn't know that whatever she was speaking was being recorded by her very own friend soha. Soha smirked after nandini finished telling and clicked the send button and before they could further info their professor came and the class sarted much to nandini's relief.

Other side :

Manik's class was after an hour so he along with Cabir Dhruv Aaryaman Harshad and Abhi were sitting in the canteen.

Aaryaman winked at others and as planned Cabir started

"yaar achanak tu kahan chala gaya.." and manik chocked the juice he was drinking and said "mai.. kahin nahi... bas ghar pae hi tha... vo collage aanae ka man nahi tha.. so.." and paused looking at their evilly smirking faces. Abhi signalled Aaryaman and he played the recorded audio which soha sent him just a while ago. Maink gulped the saliva and said "guys vo... vo bas casually... you know.." and was about to get up when abhi placed his hand on manik's shoulder and said "arae baith yaar.. abhi class mai time hai..." manik wiped the sweat on his forehead and all were enjoying his condition to the core.