Punishment ..!

many ppl couldnt read the last part I guess... please if you have a problem do let me know...

************

Next morning :

Everything was as usual. The trio got up and went for jogging with dadu. In park while jogging mukthi was always two steps away from manik and nandini played a safe game moving to dadu's side so that manik couldn't even think of coming towards her as he was acting too normal which indicated a huge trouble in the very near future. And finally the jogging came to an end at a peaceful note and mukthi literally ran away for her dear life and nandu was as usual too much cool.

Manik's behaviour was making mukni a little suspicious as there was not even a little frown on his face and he was acting too much casual except one thing that today he sat in between mukthi and nandini which was not his usual place to sit on the table and on being asked by dj he replied

"kuch nai dadi aaj bas yahan baithnae ka man kiya... kyu cant I sit here..." and the ever so sweet dj got convinced so were others.

And suddenly nandini felt a pull on her hand and saw manik holding it and was pretending as if nothing happened. Nandini gave him a startled look which did nothing as manik didn't even look at her. Nandini tried freeing her hand but the grip grew tighter when she tried. Nandini sighed and continued her breakfast and manik entwined her fingers with his and slowly caressed her knuckles with his thumb with utmost care and love and nandini thought "aaiyappa... yeh ladka... kya kar raha hai...aur kyu... iski aaisi harkatae mujhae...ahh...aapko kaisae bataun...!!! Uff..." and started playing with the spoon in her plate and when dj spotted this she came and stood beside nandini and said pushing a piece of paratha in her mouth startling her once more

"yeh kya chidiya (sparrow) ki tarah kha rahi hai... kya hua pasand nai aaya kya... tarae liyae kuch aur mangwa du ...??" and after processing all the words of dj nandini replied

"vo..umm...vo...d..dj...vo...vo kya hai na...ki...ki mujhae...haan mujhae... I mean mera pet bhar gaya.. isilyae...isiliyae kuch khanae ka man nahi...nahi kar raha..."

Dj frowned and said after pushing a bigger piece in her mouth and nandini made a perfect O

"apni size dekhi hai.. itti si hai tu... aur upar sae nai khayaegi toh kaisae chalaega... chup chap kha lae... warna tu chod mai khilati hun.."

Nandini was struggling hard to free her hand from manik's grip but ahaan... Mr.Malhotra was in no mood to leave her that easily

"dj.. mai...mai..kha lungae... aap..aap rehanae do...pakka...ill finish this.." nandini said faking a smile and dj said in a loud tone "pakka na..." and nandini nodded a yes and left to serve dadu and raj.

"manik leave my hand..." nandini whispered in utmost annoyance bending towards manik and he just winked in return which did nothing but pissed nandini more.

"manik this is the last time im telling u.. leave my hand warna mai dadu ko batadungae..." she repeated for the nth time but..all her fake warnings fell in deaf ears.

Finally she used the last tool. Nandini picked up the fork from the table without manik's notice and just poked him hard using the fork and manik left her hand in a jerk and she gave him a victorious smile and continued eating. Manik was rubbing his leg where he was 'attacked' by fork and nandini giggled looking at him. Soon they were done with breakfast and manik and mukhni went to their respective rooms to get their bags all set to leave for college.

"yaar mujhae na bhai kae behaviour sae bohat darr lag raha hai.." a nervous mukthi said to nandini while they were packing their stuff.

"lekin from morning he is behaving as if nothing happened... even im thinking about the same... kuch toh chal raha hai uss monster kae dimag mai..." nandini said putting the books in her bag and mukthi just hummed in response and zipped it only to get a shock once again. Manik was standing at their door with his hands crossed and the door bolted.