stubborn heads..!

"yaar im getting bored..." nandini said looking at soha and navya who were sitting beside her. Their class was cancelled and they had nothing to do except wait for others to finish their classes to go home for which nearly 1.5 hours of time was still left.

"hmm..hum bhi... kya karein... humharae hostel chalein..." navya suggested and nandini thumped on her bench.

"marae paas ek idea hai..." soha suddenly spoke excitedly and nandini lifted her head to look at soha's face and the moment soha told her idea nandini dragged soha and navya along with her. On their way out they found mukthi and aliya who were also dragged along asking what and where but nandini didn't bother to answer them and finally they reached their destination.

"bhaiyya marae liyae zyada theeka wala.." nandini said to the gol-gappa vendor

"humhae bhi..." all joined and laughed looking at each other and soon the gol gappa competition began. Everyone ate to their brims when they heard a voice from behind.

"humharae bina party..."

"bhai u scared us..." soha said looking at Aaryaman and Harshad to which he laughed and said " accha aur tum log yahan marae bina pani puri kha rahae ho... very bad.."

"come na join us.." nandini said and the duo joined the girls and all had a great time enjoying the spicy pani puri.

"what the hell is going on..." manik's stern voice brought all out of the gol gappa trance and all looked at him like he was an alien and the same look was carried to abhi dhruv and cabir who accompanied him and were giving the same look like manik.

"bhai.. aap chilla kyu rahae ho...??? and aap sab log humhae aaisae kyu dekh rahae ho" mukthi said with a frown and all nodded in agreement and aaryaman and harshad silently changed the party by standing with the other boys.

"im shouting ????? and what do you think  you people are doing... yeh sab junk food... pagal ho sab log.." came manik extra serious warning and nandini rolled her eyes and said in utmost irritating tone

"yaar motu tu na... yeh sadu hona bandh kardae... bas pani puri hi toh hai... iss mai itna hyper honae ki kya baath hai..."

Everyone giggled at her comment but kept quite seeing manik fisting his hands which was not at all a good sign.

"now don't blame me for this.." saying this manik moved towards nandini and picked her up on his shoulder making all others laugh their guts out and nandini opened her mouth in a perfect O and started yelling

"chodo mujhae manik... leave me..." and all her shouts went into deaf ears and manik turned to others and said "mukthi 2 minutes hai tumharae paas... I want you inside the car." And walked out away from there and mukthi ran behind him with her bag.

"manik... chodo... chodo mujhae...!!! Mai dadu ko tumhari complaint kardungi... leave me..." nandini said hitting on manik's back by fisting her hands and manik was no less he to gave a shot on her back and said " ek ek yaad rakhkae badla lunga... stop hitting me...!!!"

Nandini didn't expect to get hit back by him an her back and kept quite as the HIT was quite powerful one and she couldn't even rub her HURT place.

By the time manik reached his car mukthi was already present there panting trying to catch her breath and manik unlocked the car and thumped nandini on the passenger seat closing the door behind immediately and he sat on the driving seat and mukthi rushed to the back seat.

After manan and mukthi left :

"yaar.. yeh toh kuch zyada hi ho gaya..." cabir said looking in the direction in which manan went.