Family Reunion :)

(Malhotra Mansion)

(Malhotra Mansion)

#unedited#

Manik and mukthi reached home and their dada dj raj and nyonika sitting in the hall. Both were surprised as it was not the time they were usually at home. There were frowns on raj's face which didn't go unnoticed by manik. The bro-sis moved towards them and manik said "dad.. sab theek hai na.. u r looking worried..?""what is this manik..?" nyonika asked him showing the video clip in her cell. Maniks eyes widened in shock. This was the same video which nandini recorded while fab5 was ragging some fresher. Manik gulped his saliva. He was now scared as his dadu was also present there along with his dad and none of the two would spare him easily. Dj was worried for his grandson as she couldn't see him getting scolded at any cost."would u like to say something about this..?" raj asked seriously and manik hung his head as he had nothing to say in his defence. He was cursing himself to believe nandini that she had deleted the video and was fuming with anger as she directly sent it to his dad. He was now determined enough not to spare nandini at any cost. His chain of thoughts broke when he saw his grandpa standing up and moving towards him. Manik just wanted to run away somewhere and to his rescue raj's phone started ringing and he spoke in a very loud tone grabbing everyone's attention."kya..but kyun..mai teri ek baath nahi sunnae wala.. tu aa raha hai bus.. don't u dare argue with me.. c u at 8" saying these words he hung up the call turned towards nyonika and said "nyo.. wo log 8 bajae aa jayangae.. tum saarae preparations kar laena.. aur guest rooms bhi ready karwa daena.." she nodded and went to check the preparations. Our CID mukthi got curious and asked "who is coming dad..?""murthys r coming for dinner tonight and will stay for a week here in our house.." and now he turned towards manik and said"pata hai teri wajah sae nandini nae collage chod kae wapas manglore janae ka decision lae liya.." he said angrily."what..!!!" manik and mukthi said in unision."haan.. beta ussnae bola tha ki tunae usae smoke karnae kae liyae force kiya.." grandpa spoke coldly looking at manik angrily. Mukthi was about to jump into the convo to save her bhai but manik spoke before she could utter anything as he was hell angry on nandini"aur ussnae kya kiya yae tho nahi bataya hoga na..""accha hi kiya na usnae.. kuch nahi chupaya usnae mujh sae.. jantha hun ki ussnae tujhae aur teri gang ko kneel down karwaya tha canteen mai.."raj also said a bit louder this time."dad.. how could she.. I mean.. in front of the whole collage usnae apnae hi senior ko apnae isharae pae nachaya" manik said in frustration."tho kya galath tha usmae.. tunae galathi ki aur nandu nae thujhae sabak sikhaya..!" dadu said looking at manik and mukthi."ab bas bhi kijiyae na.. bacchae hai..aur choti si galthi ho gayi..aur.." dj said covering up for them but Ashok cut her in between and said "devaki choti galathi nahi hai vo.. vo bacchii itnae acchae collage mai admission chod kae wapas janae wali thi..""lekin.."she again tried to speak but he showed her his hand and gestured to stop."manik mukthi both of u will apologise to nandini when she will come for the dinner.. aur haan suno.. ek aur complaint mili mujhae tum logon kae khilaf.. yae bhi nahi dekhunga ki tum marae betae ho.. suspend kar dunga sab logon ko..!" he warned them and manik nodded silently. He was just not able to bear this. All this was happening just because of nandini. He thought to teach her a lesson for creating such a mess.Manik and Mukthi left to their rooms and Raj sighed deeply and said "papa.. yeh nandu bhi na bilkul bacchii ki tarah hai.. becharae manik ka muh dekha aapnae kaisa ho gaya tha..""hmm..raj beta baath ho sahi hi hai.. lekin manik ko aaisae karna nahi chahiyae tha.. aur manna padaega hum dono bhi burae actors nahi hai.." he said and both laughed heartily. Dj was shocked to hear that what all was going till now was a drama and angrily said "Baap betae kab sudharogae.. marae motu ka pehala din tha collage mae.. kitna thak gaya hoga mera baccha.. aur upar sae yae natak.. kya zaroorath thi in sab ki haan..?"Raj immediately made an excuse that he got a call and ran away from there as he knew his mom would surely not leave him for teasing his ladla potha.. and even Ashok was about to leave pretending to think about an imaginary work but she blocked his way and said in a demanding tone "aap kuch batayangae ya mai khud motu ko jaakae sab batadu..""ok listen.." he said and told her how nandini called raj and told everything and asked him to get her ID card which was still with manik as she could not attend class without that and raj thought of having some fun with his son so the papa-son duo planned this. Devaki smiled and said "yeah laddoo bhi na.. pata nahi kab badi hogi.. abhi bhi bilkul bachpan ki tarah shararat kar rahi hai.. mera bechara motu bae wajah pareshan ho raha hoga..""oh.. miss drama queen.. kuch nahi  hoga.. agar mera guess correct hai tho nandu kae khilaf kuch plan kar rahae hongae dono bhai behan.."dadu said "jab hi hai.. bacchae aapas mae dekh langae.." she said and walked towards kitchen to help nyonika.In manik's room :Manik was moving to and fro fuming in anger while mukthi was thinking why did nandini decide to go back when everything was fine between them and nothing was soo serious that she wanted to manglore immediately. She thought something fishy and saw manik who was pacing up and down in his room trying to think of a plan."bhai.."she called him and he looked at her "bhai don't u think something is fishy..?" she said trying to remind him of something"what fishy and all mukthi.. jo bolna hai saaf saaf bol.. im already hell irritated.." he said "bhai when everything was fine.. even nandini was ok with everything actually usnae ulta humhara plan flop kar diya usae irritate karnae ka.. then why all of a sudden she will say that she wants to go back.." mukthi tried to put some senses in maniks brain and for the first the time manik gave a pause to his other plans and he looked at mukthi and said "matlab dad aur grandpa were playing with us.." and mukthi nodded a yes."par nandini..!! ill not leave her usnae mera video dad ko bhej diya when she said she had deleted it.. but how come that is possible.." he was still not clear."how can u forget about navya.. humane uska phone nahi check kiya na.." mukthi got the point now."so usnae video navya kae paas store kiya.. humhae empty cell dikhaya.. aur dad kae saath milkae yae sab plan kiya.." manik said with lots of anger in his voice."manna padaega laddoo ko.. dad aur grandpa dono ko apnae side kar liya jaisae bachpan mae karthithi.." mukthi said in disbelief."ab mai dikhatha hun iss laddoo ko ki mo.. nahi manik kya cheez hai.." he said with a evil smirk and took out nandinis ID card from his pocket."tho plan kya hai.."mukthi asked exicitedly and manik told her what was running in his mind and the bro-sis exchanged a hi-fi."game on miss murthy.. bahuth shok hai na mujhae irritate karnae ka.. now its ur turn.." he said with a naughty smile.

AFTER SOME TIME :

"arae aao aao.." nyonika welcomed nandakishore shalini and nandini.

"raj... papa.. mama.. manik ... mukthi... dekho who has come" nyonika called everyone and asked Murthys to sit.Ashok-Devaki and Raj immediately came hearing nyonika's voice. Nandakishore and shalini immediately got up seeing the elder malhotras and touched their feet and in return they blessed them. Nandini hugged dadu and dj ( this is how nandini call's ashok and devaki )"daduu..!! dj...!!! I missed u soo soo much.." she said hugging both of them as tight as possible and both patted her head and said"humane bhi.."in unision.Nandini was sitting with her dadu-dj. Raj and Kishore exchanged hugs and same was the case with shalini and nyonika."ahh.. kitnae saal ho gayae.. aaisae sab log ek saath baith kae.." dj said recollecting the old family times"maa ji.. agar aap abhi baath karna shuru karengi na tho mai pakka keh rahi hun yae dono doost khana pani sab bhul kae sirf vo purani batein hi yaad karate rahangae" shalini said looking at raj and Kishore who were already engrossed in some "serious childhood memories" and everyone laughed."I second u shalini.." nyonika said laughingly."manik aur mukthi kahan hai.. kitnae saal ho gaya hae baccho ko dekh kar.. " shalini said as she didn't find manik and mukthi and suddenly they heard maniks voice from behind"mai yahan hun shalu darling.." saying this manik hugged shalini tightly and said "I missed u" in her ears. She was now in tears as manik was very close to her in his childhood. He broke the hug and wiped her tears and said "kya darling kab badi hog tum.. chodo yae sab rona dhona.. bacchon jaisae.." he said side hugging her and everyone chuckled. Mukthi came and hugged shalini and said "how r u aunty..?" to which she smilingly replied"im absolutely fine and now more than fine seeing you both.." both manik and mukthi side hugged shaling and everyone was going aww on their bond. So the seating arrangement was something like thisAshok-nandini-devaki-raj-kishore-nyonika-manik-shalini-mukthi.

(living room )

"ab sirf batein hi karni hai ya khana bhi khana hai.." nyonika said and everyone moved towards the dining area. Every single favourite dish of nandini was cooked by dj and nyonika themselves."wow... yae sab tho marae favourite hai.." nandini exclaimed as she saw those dishes. She immediately got up from her chair and hugged dj and nyonika and said "I love u both.. sach mai.." she pinched her throat gesturing it to be a genuine promise and everyone laughed seeing her childish acts."chal mai tujhae khilathi hun.." saying this dj made nandini sit beside her which was infact between nyonika and her and both started feeding nandini as if she hadn't eaten from ages.Manik amd Mukthi made bad faces as it was their daily routine sensing this shalini got up and sat in between them and started feeding the bro-sis turn by turn ."bacchae kya dikh gayae inko.. hum tho kisiko yaad hi nahi.. chal yaar Kishore mai tujhae khilatha hun aut tu mujhae.." raj said and sighed dramatically and everyone burst out laughing"bus mai hi reh gaya hun.. mear kya.."ashok said and again a round of laughter spread in the dining area. during the whole dinner session nandini and manik were stealing glances but ignored each other as well. Soon the dinner was over and everyone sat in the longue to recollect the washed away memories."beta why don't u show our house to nandini" nyonika said looking at mukthi and manik"ok mom.. sure.." mukthi readily agreed as she herself was waiting for the right moment."chalo laddu.." she said and dragged nandini along to "show" her the house.