Barking Panda and Monster ;)

Next morning :As usual our sweet nandini murthy was sleeping peacefully and mukthi got up as soon as her alarm rang. She pushed nandini to wake her up but ahh.. nandini murthy itni jaldi kaisae mangegi.. nandini covered her face with the blanket and turned to other side saying "golu 5 mnutes please.." mukthi shook her head in disbelief and rushed into the washroom to fresh up. She came out and saw nandini in the same position, mukthi got annoyed. She pulled off the blanket and kicked her to wake her up and said "ill be back in five minutes get ready dadu will be waiting for us downstairs..." she said to a sleepy nandini who was though sitting on bed but her eyes were closed. Nandini just hummed in response and mukthi left to check on manik. The moment mukhti entered manik's room she was much more annoyed. Manik threw the alarm clock and was snoring. She slapped his shoulder hard and said "get up u sleepy head..!" manik stirred a little on bed and turned to face mukthi. She pulled off his blanket and saw he was already in his jogging tracks and shirt. She laughed loudly seeing him wearing those clothes while sleeping in order to save time in the morning. She laughed and said "bhai u r unbelievable.. get up.. ill wake up the chotu kumbhkaran.. we have only 5 minutes.." saying this mukthi again rushed to her room only to find nandini again sleeping hugging a pillow. Mukthi looked at the clock it was time to be present down and nandini was still not up. She got afraid of the thought of cleaning garden or doing 10 extra rounds and all possible punishments that she received earlier. She hurriedly ran to nandini and shaking her said "nandu please uth ja.." to which nandini said "arae mukthi chill.. dadu kuchhh nai bolangae.." and buried her face in the pillow. Same time manik entered the room and freaked out seeing still not ready and the time was already 6:30. He called her "nandini get up..!!! we will be late.. yaar please u sleep after we r back.. please get up.." but nandini shook her head in a no. manik looked around and picked up the water jug from the side table and poured the water on nandini's face. Nandini got up with a jerk shooting daggers at manik. He gave her a sarcastic smile and said "goood morning ladduuu" she got up and started running behind manik throwing whatever came in her hands and both were running in the room fighting like tom and jerry. Mukthi who was till now laughing like hell seeing them suddenly looked up at the clock and screamed "bhaiii.. nanduu.. its 6:40.. we r so dead today.." manik palmed his face and nandini gave them a confused look."u stupid barking panda.. because of u now we all will have to suffer.. get ready u have only 3 minutes or else ill have to interfere in ur changing section which u may not prefer." Manik said with a naughty smirk"nandu look this is not the time to fight.. common get ready please.. we will sort this fight later.." mukhti said pushing nandini into the washroom and she went inside giving manik i-will-not-leave-u-look to which he blew a flying kiss and she stomped her foot and went inside. Nandini came out within the deadline given to her and the trio left downstairs.Sceen shifts to the Garden (near malhotra mansion actually owned by them where dadu manik mukthi used to come for jogging and sometimes raj used to join them and mostly only the trio used to come and from today nandini will also be a part on their early morning jog.)Dadu sat on a bench and manik mukthi and nandini were standing in front of him. He looked at his wrist watch and said "15 minutes late so 10 extra rounds everyone.. and no further arguments.. u know how particular I am about time.. so keep going.. ill join u ppl in the last 5.. and don't u dare cheat coz ill b watching u.." he said in a serious tone and the trio nodded and started taking rounds silently as it was useless thing to argue with Ashok Malhotra."agar yae kumbhkaran uth jati na toh yae extra rounds ki nobah hi nahi aati huh..!" manik said with and irritated expression"haan haan.. sara time toh mai hi waste kar rahi thin a.. agar tum mujhpae pani nahi daltae toh hum aur jaldi neechae aa jatae.. u monster.." nandini retorted back"how dare u say that.. u silly barking panda.." manik said with a naughty smirkManik and nandini were on the either sides of mukhti. Watching them arguing mukthi slowly moved backwards without their notice and when they both stood beside each other she quietly went two steps ahead of them and as manan were hell engrossed in arguing didn't observe mukthi.Nandini slapped manik's shoulder hard and said "u monster.. stop calling me that panda.. or else mai dadu sae tumhari complaint karungi.." nandini said showing him her finger. He shrugged his shoulders and said "as If I care.." with a cool attitude. She gave him a smirk and screamed "aahhh... daduu.. manik mujhae maar raha hai..aahhh...!!!" both manik and mukthi who was just ahead of them got shocked with her scream and dadu immediately rushed towards them.Manik held her arms, pinned her to the nearby tree and coming deadly close to her said "stop shouting u barking panda.. I swear agar dadu came here na.. im not gonna leave u" the moment he completed his sentence he felt a tap on his shoulder and yeah.. it was dadu.. manik gulped down his saliva as dadu was shooting daggers at him while nandini winked at manik who was looking at her with a stern look."dadu.. vo.. actually..kya hua ki.. I.. I can explain.." manik tried to speak not looking at him but was cut in middle"10 more rounds and we will go back home together manik" dadu said and went to do warm up. Manik's eyes widened in shock while nandini was giggling and mukthi looked at him helplessly. Nandini came towards him, held his chin between her fingers and said "aww.. my poor motu.. chalo get started.." and winked at him and turning towards mukthi said "humharae toh aur 2 hi bachae hai.. come lets complete it fast and go home.." and dragged mukthi along with her. Manik fisted his hands in anger and said "very very wrong move my dear gf.. u will definitely pay for this.." he said to himself and started running. Mukthi and nandini were home and were getting ready for collage after getting freshen up when mukthi spoke"laddu tu kyun bhai ko pareshan karthi hai..?""hawww..! tujhae bhi mai hi galath lagthi hun.. tera vo bhai mujhae panda panda bulatha hai tab toh tu kuch bhi nahi bolthi na.. huh..!" nandini said making i-am-innocent-look and mukthi shook her head in disbelief and decided not to argue further as it would be a sheer waste of time.They reached the dining table after getting ready and all sat together for breakfast. Shalini and Nyonika were busy in their non-stop chatting trying to tell each other what all they missed in these years. Raj and Kishore were busy discussing some business matters and finally dadu and dj who were talking something like secret and dadu warned dj with his eyes when she was about to speak something this didn't go unnoticed by manik. He was getting curious seeing the behaviour of elders which wasn't giving him good vibes.