Happy Bday and Happy First Anniversary...

So people as promised I am back with a veryyyyy laaammmmbaaaa update...

many of you guessesd Aaryamans name right @KainatRizvi @purnima17 @manan147 @palak1106 ... but the occassion no one guessed it completely right but @KainatRizvi guessed it partially right and @AjithaSunil also guessed it partially right ... your rewards ill put up in the next update :)...

as the chapter is long i did not have enough time to edit the mistakes.. please ignore it.. and have your earphones near before you start reading (you'll need them ;) )

P.S: it took a lot of time and there was so much effort from my side to pull off this update so please.. show your love by clicking the votes, and please.. please comment and shower your love as im really really craving for it and i need your support the most...

Happy reading..!! Kindly ignore the mistakes :)

P.S: in-line are my favourite..!!! Dont forget to read the note at the end :)

Happy Birthday and Happy First Anniversary

"hahahahahaha...." There was a huge roar of laughter in the canteen of the SPACE Academy of Medical Sciences as Miss Nandini Murthy revealed the teeny weeny secret of THE Manik Malhotra. Everyone was present there around their usual lunch table (Fab 5 , Abhi, Navya, Aaryaman, Harshad, Soha and of course Nandini)

"seriously Manik... you were scared of cats... I just cant believe this... hahahahahaha..." cabir said between his laughs and nandini smirked looking at Manik's pink face.

"stop it na guys... I was just 7 year old then..." manik 'tried' to justify his act but it did nothing as they started laughing more.

"enough..!!" manik roared having enough of "manik is scared of cats..hahaha" from the last 30 minutes and said looking at everyones stunned expressions...

"ab chup ho jao warna sab ki pol kholne mai mujhe zyada time nahi lagega.." he challenged them and they knew they had to stop now or else they will have to face the monster and no one was ready for that.

"good.. and now as the lunch time is almost finished.. go back to your classes.. NOW.." and next minute everyone was walking towards their respective departments...uff typical Manik..!!!

"khadoos.." nandini muttered but before manik could catch her she ran away with Navya and Soha.

"ill not leave you miss murthy..!! get ready to pay back...and with interest..!!" he smirked and walked to his class.

***

A WhatsApp Conversation

Person 1: whats the plan guys... only 3 days are left ???

Person 2: even im thinking the same... lets do the shopping first..!

Person 3: please Aliya... no shopping ..!!!

Person 4: Haan bacchon.. shopping bad mai kar lenge.. but whats the plan... kuch ideas do na..

Person 5: Mom I have a plan... lets everyone stay at our house that day ... we'll make up some excuse and till 12 we will play some games and exactly at 12 we all can wish them.. because it's a holiday next day there will be no problem even if we sleep late and do little masti

Aliya: superb Mukti.. that sounds awesome

Nyonika: awesome plan...

Abhi: Super plan... im also in

Cabir: haan haan.. jour ka gulam

Mukti: shut up cabir..!!!!

Navya: haan cabir ji.. bas bhi Karen ab... mukti ka plan kitna accha hai... ill help you Mukti