Celebration Continues..! - Part II

so the update continues... i had to update this one 4-5 times... as i dont know why it wasnt getting published.. huhh...!!!

dont forget to read the note at the end.. its very important..!

dont forget to vote and comment :)

P.S: inline comments are my fav:

Happy reading :)

Celebration Continues - Part II

"huhh.. I have seem more.. yaad hai when you were not well.. I was the one who changed your clothes... so stop acting all shy in front of me.." I said without realising what I was saying and when reality stuck me

Manik you are so gone..!!

"what did you say ??" she asked angrily and I gulped

"babbbyyyywy.. we are getting late.. mukti is angry.. I should also get ready.. warna monster mujhe kha jayegi.. bye baby.." and before she could respond I turned off the shower and walked out of the washroom not before pecking her lips.

Bach gaya manik..!! I hope mini monster yeh sab bhul jaye...! Nandu ke aaiyapa save me.

**

"beta tum ready hog aye.. pandit jii aa gaye nandu bhi ready hai.. chalo.." dj said seeing manik coming down the stairs. After puja they had lunch and settled in Mukti and Nandini's room for taking rest and all boys were laying in Manik's room. They woke up in the evening and got ready for the party.

Nandini's attire

Maniks attire:

All the guests were coming and Parent Malhotras planned a surprise for Nandu and Manik with the help Fab 5 planned a chotu surprise for Nandini and Fab 4 along with Aaryaman, Harshad, Navya, Abhimanyu, Soha planned a surprise for Manan but that wa...

All the guests were coming and Parent Malhotras planned a surprise for Nandu and Manik with the help Fab 5 planned a chotu surprise for Nandini and Fab 4 along with Aaryaman, Harshad, Navya, Abhimanyu, Soha planned a surprise for Manan but that was after party 'naughty cum evil' plan. (muhahahaha.. *evil laugh*)

All the business associates and close family friends of Malhotras were coming. Raj, Nyonika, Dj and Dadu were introducing Nandini to their friends as their to-be-daughter-in-law and manik was addressing her as his wife ;)