little more fun..!!

sorry for the delay guys... i have planed a surprise for you after the update... do read the next part also...

happy reading...

please.. vote and comment... pleaseeee.....

***

Manik's POV:

Next morning Amma Appa Amms Rishu Bhai and bhabhi wished mukthi and showered her with gifts. I suddenly remembered that I didn't give mukthi the gift which I brought for her.. actually WE brought it for her.. yes.. nandu and me for the very first time agreed on the same thing actually I had to agree because nandini left me no choice.. she selected a very cute and elegant royal blue frock for mukthi and I selected a platinum bracelet pair of diamond studs and finally nandu completed the look by bringing a killer matching silver heels that was looking excellent with the frock. I ran to my room and brought the bag in which everything was kept and signalled nandini to come near me and she came and then realised that why I called her. She gave me a big smile and grabbing the bags from me ran to mukthi who was sitting with Amms..

"golu yeh lae tera gift... from me and manik.." she said and I frowned and said standing beside her

"scratch that... its from Mr&Mrs Manik Malhotra.." I said and wrapped a hand around her waist and everyone looked at me with shock and I turned to look at Amma Appa and Amms, and said making the cutest face possible

"kyun Amma.. ab humhari engagement ho gayi hai naa... cant I call her like that.."

They all awed and Ams said on their behalf

"kyu nai beta.. she is your half wife.." and winked at me making me blush I and just turned my face to the other side to hide my blush.

Then the whole day we were roaming around the city as we were leaving next day so we decided to see the city today and spend tomorrow at home with family. We came home at night and had a very delicious dinner... im sure I would have gained little weight after coming here... I was seriously stuffed with food by Amms and Amma... they were feeding me as if I was so lean and if I don't eat ill faint.. one day I literally I had to hide in the room to escape Amms ghee dripping sweet. But how could I do that...that mini monster nandini with the help of cabir caught me and I was forcefully fed that sweet because Nandini was holding my hands and Cabir my legs Dhruv held my head so that I had no choice but to eat and on top of that Bhabhi was also making me eat everything that she felt like eating.

You know what happened one day:

"rishu... vo manik bol raha tha ki he wasnts to eat jelabi.." bhabhi said sweetly looking at bhai at the breakfast table and I chocked the juice I was drinking

"its okay.. ill bring 5kgs while coming from office today from Iyer's shop.. its nice there..." bhai said calmly and my eyes popped out 5kgs.. like seriously...!!!

"bhabhi.. bhai.. no.." I said loudly in a scared tone and nandini giggled as she understood that bhabhi was carving for jelabi.

"yaar tu sharma math.. ill bring them for you.. its ok... tu kab sae bhabhi ko apne favourites batane laga hai.. you share it me na manik.." rishu bhai said in a disappointed tone and I sighed and looked at nandini for help

"bhai.." she called him sweetly and he turned to look at her

"bolo baccha.." he called her ever so lovingly.. I adored them so much.. the was she behaves like a baby around bhai and bhabhi.. she is soooooo cuteeeee... my babyyy...

"vo manik was also asking for barfi the other day.. so I thought ki agar aap vo bhi lae aate toh.. he will.. you know.." and she blushed a little.. fake blush.. idiot.. phir mujhae bakra(sheep) banaya .. nandu kae aaiyappa... please save me...