"IT" is missing..!

Down in the hall :

"yaar I think we should open the door.." mukthi said hearing the sound of the banging door, hearing this cabir came and said "haan.. haan.. we should open the door.. pata nahi kya kar rahae hai dono upar.. chalo chalo.." and rushed upstairs without waiting for their response and opened the door of nandini's room and she came out with and irritated expression on her face and after giving a glare to everyone she went down and rest all except navya who went along with nandini came into the room only to get a shock of not finding manik there.

"yaar.. yae kahan chala gaya..?" abhi said worriedly

"yahan bhi nahi hai.." dhruv said after checking the wash room

"shayad he used balcony to go to his room.." mukthi said who knew about manik very well

"we should go and check his room.." aliya said and all moved to manik's room only to find him sleeping ( they thought ) and didn't dare to disturb him and silently went to hall to get the details from nandini.

"thank god.. chalae gayae sab ... warna ajeeb ajeeb sawal puchtae.. nandu toh kuch bolnae wali nahi.. toh manik beta ur secret is safe.." manik murmured to himself and smiled naughtily. "Finally I have u in my life nandini ... ab dekhnae... what all I will do.." he thought to himself and moved to his cupboard to get something and opened his secret drawer only to find it empty and his eyes widened in shock.. he started searching for IT in his whole room but didn't find it anywhere...

"last time I completely remember I had kept it there only... kisnae nikali hogi.." and thought for the possible people who knew about it "mukthi.. no no.. mukthi doesn't know where its key is kept...only I know about it.. phir kaun ho saktha hai...?" and thought worriedly as if IT reaches the wrong hands his whole secret will be out.

**********

"nandu kya hua hai.. kuch toh bolo na.. hum pareshan ho rahae hai..??" navya said worriedly seeing nandini not even speaking a word and keeping mum. Fab4 and abhi came down and saw nandini with an angry face sitting with navya. Aliya and Mukthi looked at each other and smiled and aliya said making an innocent face "arae nandini what is this on your face.." pointing on her cheek and mukthi too joined "arae haan nandu yae tarae gaal pae kya laga hua hai...?"

nandini immediately wiped her cheek's with her palms and asked

"ab gaya kya..?"

to which the duo nodded a no and being a navie soul navya said "arae gaal pae toh kuch bhi nahi hai.. tum logon ko kya dikh raha hai..?"

Mukhlya slapped their foreheads and replied in unision "blushhh...!!" and all smirked watching nandini really blushing. She shooed away her blush and covering it with fake anger she said "kuch blush wush nahi hai.. stop it all of u..!" and threw pillows at mukthi and aliya who doged it in time and started chasing them as they were not stopping teasing her and all the elders entered the hall, and dadu said in a stern voice

"kya ho raha hai yahan...?" making everyone freeze at their places and all turned towards the elders who came into the house hearing noises from the lawn outside. All the kids became quite when dadu said

"aaisae koi shor machatha hai kya..? kya ho gaya hai hum logon ko.. khana theek sae nahi khaya.. common mukthi start the music.. arae thoda dance ho jayae..?" and winked at them who were standing there making a prefect O mouth's and on registering dadu's words screamed loudly and mukthi went and started the music system and all were dancing crazily and happily. Cabir and navya were stealing glances but cabir didn't dare going close to navya as he would be definitely caught badly this time and maintained a safe distance from her.

*******

After some time :

Everyone retired to their homes after dancing till there was not even 1% energy wasn't left in them.

In shalini and kishore's room :

"nandu u r happy na..?" shalini asked her and she nodded a yes

"beta tu sach mai kush hai na.." Kishore came and sat beside the maa- beti and placed his hand on her head

"yes papa.. im happy.. because marae liyae aap jo bhi decide karogae marae bhalai kae liyae hi hoga.. I know manik thodi shararath kartha hai.. but don't worry ill handle him in my style.." nandini said and winked at Kishore and the trio laughed

"hum kal manglore wapas ja rahae hai.. amma shanno tare chahcu rishab aur preethi kae saath.." shalini said and tears welled up in nandini's eyes as her parents would be leaving her

"beta ro math.. u r strong na.. and yahan ajnabe(stranger) koi nahi hai beta.. its your home too now.." shalini said caressing nandini's head which was now in her lap. Nandini just hmm'ed in response and dozed of unknowingly in the same position.

************

hope you enjoyed..

more fun on the way...

do vote and comment..

keep msiling..

take care..

loads of love..

Neeraja :)