Bonus Part :)

guys there is no link between this part and the story... dont get confused..

this is just a bonus part...

enjoy...

pleaseeeeeeeeeee vote comment and if you like this story do share it with your friends...

Happy reading.. :)

Nandinis POV:

we reached the beach..

"wowwwww beachhhhh" I screamed and got down the car as soon as he stopped it. No one was there at the beach don't know why but I was so happy.. he made my day more special by bringing me here. I turned around and looked at him and ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"thank you so much.." I said and he smiled widely.

"shall we.." he said extending his hand and I got confused but gave him my hand and we walked a few steps where a small and cozy gazebo.

(ignore the couple)

"lets have lunch.." he said and then I realised that we didn't have our lunch. He pulled a chair for me like a gentleman and I mouthed him a thank you. He sat in front of me. He opened the dishes and to my utmost surprise the food was still hot.. how did me manage to do all this...??? And hayeeeee.. it was butter chicken and paratha along with kabab's... muaahhhh manik.. I gave him and imaginary kiss and served myself and I couldn't help but moan as the food was really tasty. I forgot the whole world and was enjoying the food. Manik cleared his throat and I looked at him in confusion and asked him "what". He nodded his head and we ate the food in silence. The sound of waves and the tasty food.. aaiyappaaaa... this is life.. I thought. 

Once we were done with eating manik stood infront of me and placed his hand out for of me and I placed my hand in his. Slow music was being played in the background . he placed his hands on my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck and we swayed to the music slowly. I rested my head on his chest and he held me close. I could hear his heart beat.. that sounded the best music to my ears. I love him with all my heart.. I love him.. I love my motu monster manik malhotra... I gently placed a kiss on his heart and heard him take a sharp breath. His hands slowly came up caressing my arms in a dead slow pace and I shivered and closed my eyes. His hands cupped my face lovingly and his lips met mine and butterflies started dancing in my belly. He was kissing me slowly .. very slowly. My hands found their way to his hair and played with them where as his hands were wrapped around my waist again and he pulled me as close as possible as if pulling me into him. I moaned as the passion in the kiss was growing with each passing second. He was kissing me non stop. And by the end I was totally breathless and I was panting so hard as if I climbed a hill.

He rested his forehead with mine and after gaining his breath he moved back a little I guess. Because my eyes were still closed. And I couldn't feel his presence anymore and when I opened my eyes, manik was kneeling in front of me .

(manik kneeling position)

(manik holding ring for nandu)

(ring)

(ring)

and his next words froze my world

"I LOVE YOU NANDINI MURTHY... will you be my girlfriend ???? "

***************

ahem ahem...

getting any ideas whats coming next ???

so guys... how was it ??? accha laga bonus chapter ???

do vote and please dont forget to comment...

keep showering your love...

keep smiling..

take care..

loads of love..

Neeraja :)