Bonding :)

A/N: readers i have some questions which will be posted as a next chapter.. please feel free to express your views.. i really need some help..!

a bbbiiigggggggggg thank you along with hugs to all of you for the love and support.. Will you be My Girlfriend was ranked #20 in Fan fiction and i was literally dancing.. thank you thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.. love you all tonnes and loads...

Happy reading :)

Manik's POV:

Here everyone was worried about her and madam was watching movie.. wow great.. and my whole family was there.. I think I was not their son.. kahin mila honga mai in logon ko.... may be on temple steps... handsome hun naa isiliye ghar leke aa agaye honge mujhe... koi meri itni care kyun nahi karta ?? I never remember dad not going to office and staying with me as I was not well.i sighed sadly looking at my family and nandini... i was so jealous of her..huhh...

This nandini is spoiling everyone. And that too they were watching a horror movie... superb great.. I and mukti were never allowed to watch horror movies and according to Mr.Ashok Malhotra my great dadu (note the sarcasm) horror movies would leave a bad impression on brain which was not good.. then how come that mini monster got permission to see this that too with them.

I turned to see my friends who were equally shocked seeing the scene in front of us.

"pinch me.." abhi said and mukti pinched him hard making him wince

"itni zor sae nai.." he said rubbing the area where mukti pinched him and she smirked and replied 

"you didn't mention me how hard.. you just said pinch.. and I did.." and shrugged her shoulders smiling mischievously this nandini was spoiling my sister also... I have to keep her at check.. warna all the boys will be in big trouble... nandu ke aaiyappa help me...!

"you are so gone..." he said taking a step towards her and she took a step back and soon they were running towards the garden. I shook my head seeing both of them.

I heard loud wails and I turned to see who it was.. god this dramebaaz.. cabir was fake crying hysterically and I nodded my head in disbelief.. what is wrong with him.

"kya hua.. kyun madhubala ki tarah ro raha hai.." I asked him in a irritated tone and he wiped his fake tears and rubbed his nose and rubbed the same hand to my shirt making me feel to throw up on his face.. this was just yuckkkk...

"chiii... yuck... kutte.. kamine... saale.." I was about to punch him when dhruv the peacemaker jumped into action

"buddy uski chod.. he was just acting.. ab tu soch ki kya karna hai.. shall we go in or should we return to college and attend classes.." and he had got a right point

"baby no.. abhi when we are home.. lets go in.. ab mera class mai baithne ka mood nahi hai..." Aliya said making a puppy face and NO couldn't be the answer. So it was decided we were going inside.

I was about to call them when nandini suddenly screamed and turned towards mom and hugged her tightly...

I switched on the lights and they all turned back shocked to see all of us in the house that too in that hour.

"what is going on here.." I asked crossing my hands on my chest. Dadu and Dad stood up.. inside I was scared seeing their expressions but I tried to mask it.. key word:tried.

Nandu also got up and stood in between Dad and Dadu.. this was a dangerous combination. If looks could kill I would have died by now.. the way nandini was glaring at me made me want to run away from there. But I Manik Malhotra is not scared of that rat but the 2 people standing beside her.