Golu ka bday..!!

Same night :

"happy birthdayyyy..." I screamed and jumped on mukthi who got up with a jerk because of my loud scream but I ignored it and hugged her tightly and kissed her hard.. this day cant get much better.. first bhabhi's good news and its my Golu's bday that too in my house..woww... slowly everyone came and wished her and in the gap I escaped and brought the cake which me and Aliya baked in the evening.

Everyone was wishing Mukthi and suddenly cabir screamed loudly when I entered the room

"kya hua cabir ?? why were you shouting like that ?? bhoot dekha kya??" manik asked angrily as all the elders and bhai-bhabhi were sleeping and we didn't plan to wake them up.

"nanduuu.. I love you.." he sid out of the blue and hugged me startling all of us and I saw manik fisting his hands.. okay he was taking it wrong and I decided to tease him

"I love you too cabir." I added dramatically and hugged him back.. and now again everyone was shocked and I laughed( internally)

He kissed my cheek breaking the hug adding fuel to the fire and said "area tujhae kaise pata chala ki mai bhooka tha.. you brought cake for me na ?" he asked making a cute face.. awww.. he's so cute.. I pulled his cheek and said

"yes my darling.. I knew you were hungry that's why I brought your favourite chocolate cake for you.." I said in the cutest way possible he hugged me again and how could I stop reciprocating it

"excuse me both of you.. birthday mera hai ?? bhool gaye?? Kaise dost ho yaar tum??" mukthi said and pouted..awww.. everyone and everything seems so cute today. I hurriedly took the cake towards her and said kissing her cheek

"awwwhh mela golu babyyy.. here is your birthday cake.. jaldee jaldee cut karo and first mujhae aur cabir ko khilao.." I said handing her the knife and she gave me an are-you-serious look to which I grinned widely showing my teeth. She sighed and Abhi placed a candle on the cake and before she could blow it

"STOP.." I shouted and everyone looked at me and I gave them a 'what' look and said facing mukthi

"make a wish... then blow the candle idiot.." I said in an obvious tone and they sighed audibly. She closed her eyes and holding Abhi and Manik's hand she cut the cake and both of them kissed her on her cheeks and made her eat the cake together. Then she turned towards Abhi and he kissed her forehead and both the cheeks and gifted her a very beautiful platinum bracelet and I looked at them in aww... then came mine and cabir's turn.. we both pushed Abhi and Manik and took two big pieces of cake and I winked at cabir.. we both at once pushed the pieces of cake in her mouth making it hard for her to eat and all laughed.. and then followed a Tom and Jerry as she was running behind me and cabir holding the knife which she had cut the cake. Abhi held cabir and Manik caught me and she was now smirking..

"manik.. chodo.. she's coming.." I said in a scary tone but he said nothing.

"Abhi mere baap.. chod mujhae warna vo mujhae sach mai maraegi.. please yaar.. humhari chaddi-buddy yaari kae khatir chod dae mujhae.." cabit too said in a pleading tone but he nodded his head in a no. mukthi came towards us and we both gulped. Suddenly out of nowhere Dhruv and Aliya came with two buckets in hand and I understood what was gonna happen. And within a blink of eye

SPLASH..

Me and cabir were drenched in water and all were laughing. I tapped my foot in anger and left to change so did cabir.

After a while:

"suno naa baby.." manik again tried to turn me to his side but I didn't budge. I was too angry to respond to his 'baby' and all.. it was kinda cute that he was convincing me but still I was angry.. how dare he.. because of him I had to bath again and change my clothes because I was totally drenched in water.

"janu suno na .." he tried again but no I was not giving into this in the near future.

MANIK's POV:

Fine I know I shouldn't have done that but still she cant do this to me.. I had to convince a lot of people to get some alone time with my baby love who is at present angry like bull.. hehe .. bull hahaha.. but don't tell her okay she'll kill me.. she looks so cute when angry.. awww.. I just feel like kissing her hard... but she is not even talking to me.. kissing toh door ki baath kai.. huhh.. okay so only one thing was left now... I used all my force and turned her to face me and hovered over he pinning her hands to the bed on which we were lying now.. yes we both were in her room and I pushed dhruv and aliya to the guest room , cabir to the terrace and abhi and mukthi were in the room allotted to the boys.. god handling them was so tough and now when I got all the "permissions" (note the sarcasm) she was not even looking at me.

Her eyes widened like saucers and within seconds she threw a glare at me and turned her face to the other side. I sighed and rested my forehead on hers and said in a defeated tone

"sorry baby.. I shouldn't have done that.. but vo mukthi ka bday hai na jaan so I had to do that for her to cheer her up.. you know na you both are equally important to me.. baby please maan jao naa.."I tried my best to convince her and she opened her eyes and looked deep into mine as if searching for something and then she too sighed.. good sign.. I thought..

"fine .. its okay.. I understand.. now you sleep and let me also sleep..." she said looking away and I noticed a disappointed look in her eyes.. but I didn't understand why. At least for now she agreed that's good.. I find out whats going on in her chotu brain.. she thinks so much.. I think I should learn how to hypnotise people then it will be easy to understand her I guess.. yeah I should try that..

"manik move.." she said in an irritated tone and I realised I still didn't get off her and leave her hands. I kissed her forehead and giving a long peck on her lips I wished her goodnight and she smiled sweetly at me and the same smile reflected on my face too.