Mangalore... we are here..!

Sorry for the delay... wifi ditched my yesterday.. the whole day we didnt have wifi yesterday.. cholly... :(

Happy Reading..!

Next day morning 5 AM :

"beta iss bag mae breakfast hai aur iss mae snacks.." Nyonika said pointing at the bags which were packed and kept with their luggage.

"okay mom.. hum log kha langae.." mukthi said sleepily rubbing her eyes.

"haan aur deserted roads pae math utarna .. its dangerous.. agar signal naa milae toh wahan pae idhar udhar math jana.. pata nahi kaisae kaisae log hotae hai wahan..: dj started giving instructions to the kids who were half sleepy.

"driver samaan gadi mae rakh do.." dadu instructed the drivers standing there.

"manik .. listen.. don't be careless.. road trips safe nahi hotae but still I agreed as you said you will handle everything carefully.. apna aur mukthi nandini aur baki sab ka khayaal rakhna..." raj said in a serious tone and manik nodded his head in a yes.

"chalo.. abhi chalo.. apnae doston ko bhi pick karkae jana hai na tumko..." dadu said waking up nandu who was almost asleep again and continued patting her cheeks to wake her up "aur haan koi bhi zaroorath hot oh phone karna theek hai ??"

"bye mom .. bye dad.."manik mukthi and nandini said hugging raj and Nyonika and turned towards dadu and dj

"bye dadu .. byee dj.. love you.."

"apna khayaal rakhna" all 4 elders said together and manik mukthi and nandini walked to the cars that were parked infront of the house.

"all girls in one and all boys in other.." nandini announced and got into the first car with mukthi. Manik sighed as he understood that there was no use in arguing early in the morning and got into the other car. First they picked up cabir then Aliya then Dhruv at last abhi. Navya was not accompanying them as she left for patna to meet her parents.

9 AM:

Both the cars were stopped at a place for having breakfast and all were having the Aloo paratha's prepared by dj and Nyonika.

"chalo now we will change the places.. me cabir mukthi nandini in one car and Abhi Dhruv Aliya in other" manik said ..but how can the mini monster agree for that

"no ways.. we girls were having so much fun.. humhae separate math karo.. you all go in one.. we will come in another.." nandini said crossing her arms across her chest and manik frowned.

"mujhae meri behan kae saath bethna hai.." manik said defending himself

"toh fine.. you mukthi and abhi go in one car.. mai Dhruv Aliya aur cabir will come in other one.." nandini said and without wating for reply she pulled Aliya along with her and entered one car. Manik shook his head helplessly and nodded everyone to follow their mini monster.

At 2 PM:

"cabir.. im hungryyy.. lets stop somewhere to eat.." nandini cribbed and cabir nodded his head in response and took out his phone to call someone.

"manik.... haan.... lets stop somewhere..... haan she is here only... haan theek hai.... ok not more than that... fine ill tell her...." Cabir spoke to manik and they decided to stop at a place which was only 10 minutes from there.

"yummm chickennn..." nandini said having a bite of her favourite butter chicken and paratha while all laughed at the foodie in front of them. Nandini simply ignored them and ate her tummy full.. and when she was done she announced

"agar kisi ko party badalni hai toh they are free to do that... mai toh chali sone.. and haan don't disturb me till tea time.." and she walke towards the car and adjusted the seat and comfortably slept because of her small size.

All were looking at her with open mouths as till now she was continuously sleeping eating and now was sleeping again.

"manik yaar I guess teri yeh biwi naa apni first night mae bhi dood pee kae sarae fruits khakae bina tujhae good nihgt wish kiye aaisae hi so jayaegi.." cabir said and all started laughing loudly at his joke while manik started thinking the same as there were possibilities that nandu would do the same.

Finally after two more small breaks all the 7 people reached nandini's house and were warmly welcomed by nandini's family. They had small chit chat but because of such a long journey the kids were tired and they all slept immediately after a traditional South Indian dinner.

B{