He Chooses His Girlfriend Over You

Preference: He chooses his girlfriend over you.

Calum:

Your best friend, Calum, invited you to his house for a small get together. You agreed to go and started making your way there. You knocked on the front door and Michael greeted you, "Hey!"

You smiled, "Hello," you stepped inside and saw the rest of the guys and a random girl. You waved at her; trying to be friendly. All she did was glare at you. Ignoring her, you smiled at Calum as he walked into the room.

Calum pointed behind him, "I have the pool ready so whenever you all want to jump in." You frowned, "I didn't bring a bathing suit."

The girl groaned, "Why did you even come than?"

Michael's eyes widened while Ashton looked at the ground, avoiding the argument that was about to go down, and Luke was scratching his arm quietly whistling to himself. You were biting your tongue to keep from saying anything bad, "I'm sorry. Do I know you?"

She smiled, wrapping her arms around Calum and started making out with him right in front of you but quickly pulled away. She gave you an evil grin, "He didn't tell you? I'm his girlfriend. It's certainly not nice to meet you."

You looked over at Calum and internally hoping that he was going to say something to her anytime soon. You took his silence as a no. You took a deep breath and tried to control your temper, "I didn't ask for an introduction. But if you could be so kind and let the adults talk, that would be so very nice."

You heard Michael chuckle from beside you. Calum gave you a look that you weren't able to read, "Y/N, can you please be nice?"

Ashton mumbled, "Here we go.."

By now, you were fuming. Michael could feel the heat radiating off you. He tried to grab your hand to keep you calm and you let him. "I'm not going to 'be nice'. I did nothing to her. It's actually pissing me off that you're blaming me for this."

She whispered something in his ear while looking at you. That just added onto your stress in the situation, "If you're going to talk shit, you can say it to my face. I'm right here."

Calum had guilt written on his face as he told you, "You need to leave." Your jaw dropped, "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

He didn't even have the balls to look you in the eyes, "I'm not. I don't appreciate you being rude to my girlfriend in my own house. So leave."

Tears started to fill your eyes; not from sadness but from pure anger and hatred, "Fine, I'll leave. But the moment I step through that door, don't bother trying to be my friend when she's not around or dumps your sorry ass. I'm fucking done." You pushed your way through Luke and Ashton and towards the door. You hesitated on walking out, hoping Calum would tell you to stay but he never did.

Ashton:

For a few weeks now Ashton had been ditching you after making plans with you. You knew it was because his girlfriend didn't like you two being around each other. Eventually, you quit saying yes about hanging out with Ashton and he quit talking to you. It hurt you knowing that he would give up years of friendship for a girl he's only been dating for two months.

Luke invited you out to the beach with the guys. You were hesitant at first but eventually agreed to go because you haven't seen them in a few days. The only reason you agreed was because Luke said Ashton wasn't going. You felt bad for putting the other three boys in that position but they always told you that they didn't mind. They honked the horn and you ran outside and opened up the van door to find Ashton with his girlfriend nearby.