Song Preference

5SOS Song Preference

Luke:
Do you remember baby, last September
How you held me tight, each and every night

You and Luke were together for four years and just recently got married. The both of you were on your honeymoon in (your dream honeymoon destination) and reminiscing over old memories you both shared.

"Do you remember how awkward I was on our first date?" Luke asked, chuckling at the memory. "I kept stuttering and you commented about my hands being clammy when we held hands through the park."

You smiled, remembering the day like it just happened yesterday. "You know what my favorite memory is?"

"Hm?" Luke was staring into your eyes, an angelic smile on his face.

"Last September, we forgot to pay our electric bill and I was fairly cold. You held me tight in your arms until we paid it."

Michael:
Well oops-a-daisy, how you drove me crazy
But I guess it doesn't matter anymore

You and Michael didn't get along for the longest time. Both of you would constantly bicker back and forth. But now, he was admitting his feelings for you.

"(Y/N), I know you might hate me and you think that I hate you but it's the total opposite. I'm actually in love with you."

You stood there in shock with your mouth hanging open. No words would come out, no matter how hard you tried to speak.

"All those times you drove me crazy, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm in love with you."

"I love you too." You whispered.

Ashton:
There's no use in me a-cryin'
I've done everything and now I'm sick of trying

"I can't do this anymore," you shouted at your boyfriend of two years, "I can't take you leaving for months at a time over and over again."

Ashton grabbed your hand before you could leave the room, "Babe, what are you talking about?"

Your voice cracked as you talked and blinked your tears away before they could roll down your rosy cheeks. "Ashton, I've done everything I could to keep this relationship working. With you on tour for months out of the year, I'm sick of trying." You made eye contact with Ashton and he didn't say or do anything.

"Goodbye Ashton." You said and left.

Calum: (His P.O.V.)
I've thrown away my nights and wasted all my days over you

Again, (Y/N) and I were arguing. That's all we have been doing for a few weeks now. It didn't matter what it was over, little or big. Right now, (Y/N) was accusing me of cheating.

"I saw the pictures spewed all over Twitter!" She yelled at me.

"I have never cheated on you! That was from before we got together!" I yelled back, only louder. I was getting frustrated with all the arguments lately. I could feel this relationship falling apart and I'm not sure we could fix it. I don't know if I would want to, honestly.

"You're such a bullshit liar, you know that Calum?"

I rolled my eyes and sat down, rubbing my temples trying to sooth the beginning of a headache. "I don't think this relationship is working anymore. All of this arguing isn't worth it. I'm done throwing my nights and wasting all my days over all of these fights. Over you."

So, I recently went on vacation to Lubbock, Texas. My mom took me to the Buddy Holly Center and I listened to his music and I'm in love with it. His professional career only lasted 18 months before him, Ritchie Valens, and The Big Bopper were killed in a plane crash in 1959. Buddy Holly was only 22. His music is amazing and definitely worth a listen. You won't regret it.