You Get Drunk

Ashton:

It was your birthday and the boys drug you to a bar. You never drank alcohol before so you were hesitant when Ashton bought you your first shot.

"Come on, try it one time. If you don't like it we'll go see that lame ass movie you wanted to go to see." Michael commented, sliding the shot glass towards your hand. The boys were staring at you and you took the glass in your hands. You eyed Ashton who just nodded his head.

You threw your head back, allowing the alcohol to go down your throat. It burned at first but you actually enjoyed it. The boys kept buying you shots after shots and you were completely wasted.

"Calum, have I ever told you how much you look like Jackie Chan?" You slurred your words, squinting at Calum because there were three of him.

They erupted into laughter but Calum rolled his eyes, "I like the sober you more now."

You look at Ashton, "The room is spinning and you have multiplied. When I told you to go fuck yourself that one time, I didn't mean it literally."

A few hours later, Ashton had to drag you out of the bar and take you home.

"Ashton, am I going to throw up in the morning?" You kept hitting your head against the window in the car causing Ashton to laugh, "Oh you might. You'll probably have a huge hangover."

You groaned loudly making Ashton laugh even harder. "I'm going to kill you in the morning when I'm less drunk for making the boys peer pressure me into drinking."

Michael:

Your best friend, Michael, found out his girlfriend of nearly a year had been cheating on him. So, being the good friend that you are, went over to his house with a bottle of vodka and Jack Daniels.

He told you everything that had happened between the two of them and held him until he was ready to drink away the heartbreak. Michael wasn't up for drinking too much but he had a shot or two. But you, downed almost half the bottle of vodka and took so many shots of the Jack Daniels.

Michael was amused watching you act a fool though. You were leaned back on the couch with the bottle of Jack and began rambling on, "Michael, you've been my best friend for so many years. I don't know how many exactly because I'm too damn drunk to count. But, Stacy (random name) was the biggest bitch you've ever dated. She treated you like shit and there were numerous times that I wanted to slap the cunt right off of her."

Michael frowned, "Why would you say something like that?"

You were running your finger around the rim of the bottle with your bottom lip sticking out, "Because I've been the one who's always been there for you. I know absolutely everything there is to know about you. I can read you easier than a book. I've seen you depressed, I've seen you pissed off and I've seen you happy. I know your dreams and your weaknesses and your flaws. And on top of all of that, I've managed to fall so madly, deeply in love with you."

You didn't know but Michael's heart was beating rapidly because he's been in love with you as well. "Y/N,-" he went to say but you interrupted him, "Could you not tell Michael that? He would shit bricks and laugh at me." Before Michael could say anything, you were fast asleep. 

Calum:

The boys just played a sold out show for Madison Square Garden so of course you all were going to celebrate. In the dressing room, the small party was getting started. You of all people were completely trashed. Your tolerance for alcohol was very slim so it didn't take you long to get drunk. Calum thought it was time for you to stop drinking when you started dancing on the coffee table.

Luke and Calum had to put each one of your arms around their shoulder and drag you to the tour bus. Your feet were dragging across the concrete and you began screaming, "Guys look it's Calum Hood and Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer!"

A bunch of heads turned trying to figure out where the two boys were. Meanwhile, Calum and Luke were telling you to shut up.

"Over here! They're right here!" You slurred. You were trying to stand up and walk properly but Luke lost his grip and you fell sideways which caused you to slip from Calum's hands. You fell straight on your face and yelled, "You dick, that hurt!"

Calum picked you up bridal style and ran for the bus with Luke right behind him. You were laughing because Luke hit his head on the doorway since he was too tall. Calum whispered in your ear, "You are in so much trouble in the morning."

"Sue me," you mumbled before kissing his cheek and falling asleep.

Luke:

Luke's parents went out for vacation which left Luke home alone and very bored. So he invited you over to have a 'movie night'. Once you got there, you saw bottles of wine and whiskey on the kitchen table.

"Uh, where'd you get that?" You asked. Luke smirked at you, "My parents' hidden alcohol cabinet."

You shrugged your shoulders and grabbed two glasses. About two hours later, you and Luke were running around the house and laughing. That was before he decided to kiss you. You tasted the alcohol on his breath but you deepened the kiss. One thing lead to another and you woke up the next day naked with Luke naked beside you.

"Uh..Luke, how drunk were we last night?"

So this is shit but I wanted to update for you guys. I've only been drunk about three times. I've broken my glasses because I slammed my head against the bed. I've been found naked on the bathroom floor trying to put sweaters on my legs. But yeah. Thank you guys for reading!
-Shelby.x

Q: Have you ever been drunk?