You Take Care Of Him-Calum Hood

Imagine: You take care of him/Calum Hood.

You were woken up by constant coughing in the middle of the night and an empty bedside. Tiredly, you walked into the bathroom and found your boyfriend coughing and throwing up over the toilet.

You put the palm of your hand against Calum's forehead, "You're burning up, babe."

Calum swatted your hand away, "Don't touch me. I don't want to get you sick. I'm fine. Go back to bed," he said in between puking.

You rolled your eyes and left to go downstairs. You grabbed a glass of water, made him some chicken noodle soup and a few pain reliever. Walking back upstairs, you could hear Calum brushing his teeth. As you were walking through the bedroom door you saw Calum crawl into bed.

"Here, I got you some stuff," you set the soup down but gave him the water and pills so he could take them and hopefully at least it would bring the fever down.

Calum looked up at you with a loving expression, "You didn't have to do that."

You sat behind Calum, your back against the headrest of the bed, and allowed Calum to rest against you. You wrapped your legs around him and began brushing your fingers through his hair, "I also left the boys a voicemail saying that you wouldn't be making it into the studio in the morning."

Calum had been running his hands up and down your legs, giving you goosebumps. Or maybe it was because you were starting to get sick as well. You wouldn't care. Calum turned his head to look at you, "What would I do without you?"

You looked into his eyes. Damn, you could always get lost in them. Two years together and you still felt those butterflies every time he called you 'baby.' You still felt those sparks during every kiss you both shared. Feeling of your skin burning after every time he touched you. You fell more and more in love with him each day. Could it even be possible to love someone that much? In a heartbeat, you would jump in front of a bullet for him. Sell your soul to the devil even. (Haha, Supernatural man.)

"You would be absolutely lost," your voice was filled with sarcasm but Calum nodded his head, agreeing with you.

You kissed his cheek, "Now eat your soup before it gets cold."