You Try To Have A Girls Night But He Keeps Interrupting-Michael Clifford

Imagine: You try to have a girls night but he keeps interrupting./Michael Clifford

You had kicked Michael out of the house for the night because you were inviting over your best friend for a much needed girls night. Michael thought it would be cool to go have a guys night with the boys so it wasn't too hard to convince him to leave.

You and Y/B/F/N were in the middle of playing some board game when you got a text on your phone.

"Who is that?" Your friend asked, rolling the dice and moving her character forward.

You checked your phone, "Michael," you rolled your eyes.

Baby ❤: I forgot some underwear or maybe Luke already took mine but I'm heading back to grab more.

"He forgot some damn underwear," you muttered under your breath. You didn't reply because Michael was just down the street and it wouldn't take him long to walk back.

It was your turn so you rolled the dice and moved your character up four times. You heard the front door open and Michael appeared up the stairs. He smiled at you and walked over to give you a lingering kiss. You watched him as he walked down the hall and into your guys' shared bedroom. You moved your attention back to the game.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe," Michael waved goodbye to you and your friend before leaving again.

An hour has gone by, you and your friend were now sprawled out on the living room floor playing the sims. You would take turns watching each other play or just talk about whatever.

"Girl, Johnny Depp and I are finally having a damn baby," your friend laughed. Apparently her sim couple had been trying for a while to get pregnant.

You chuckled, "Well, I turned Leonardo DiCaprio and I into vampires so that we could have more time to make it to level 10 in our careers."

The two of you share a laugh but continue to play the game. All of a sudden you hear a voice whisper in your ear, "Y/N, I forgot my toothbrush."

You let out a blood curdling scream and threw the computer in front of you. Realizing it was just Michael you grabbed the nearest pillow and began hitting him with it repeatedly.

"Ow, Y/N. Stop it please! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Michael pleaded, grabbing the pillow from you and throwing it back on the couch.

"You forgot your toothbrush?" You asked him, making sure you heard him correctly.

He nodded and walked to the bathroom to get it. He kissed you on the cheek after apologizing for scaring you and again, left the house. You and your friend decided to make some cupcakes to eat while playing the sims.

After about thirty minutes, you had the cupcakes in the oven and you heard the front door open and close. Michael walked into view and said, "I forgot socks."

You crossed your arms over your chest, leaning all your weight onto your right foot, "You can't wear Ashton's?"

He gave you a disgusted look, "That's just gross."

You watched as he walked into the bedroom and you heard him opening the sock drawer. He walked back into the kitchen and said, "I want a cupcake."

You were shoving him out of the house, "You and the boys can order some. Have a great night."

You shut the door quickly before he could say anything more. Every hour, Michael would come back with a new excuse.

I forgot my deodorant.

We need an extra X-Box controller.

They wanted more blankets.

I needed Daniel.

I forgot to grab my pillow.

I didn't grab my house slippers.

I need my phone charger.

I wanted a cupcake.

The boys wanted me to grab my guitar.

You ended up getting a message from Calum.

Cally:
How many times has Michael been to your house?

You:
More than I can count.

By now it was 12:30 at night and you were laying in bed. Your friend took the guest bedroom, she's been asleep for an hour now. You were about to fall asleep when you felt the bed dip and warm arms wrap around your waist.

"Let me guess, you forgot something?" You couldn't hold back a smile.

"Mmm, no. I've just missed you." Michael tiredly spoke. He moved his body between your legs, his head resting on your chest. It was cuddles like this that made you happy. You ran your fingers through his hair, earning a pleasurable moan from Michael. You feel his chest move up and down with every breath he took. His breath tickling your neck.

He exhaustingly mumbled, "Please let me sleep here tonight."

You began to gently scratch his arm and back while still playing with his hair, "Well, you do make me really warm at night. So sure."

You felt Michael smile against your skin as he placed a firm kiss on your chest. He looked up at you with a tired grin, "I love you."

You saw him pucker his lips and you kissed him, "I love you to," you said between kisses.

You hummed a song and you could suddenly feel Michael's breathing getting lighter and hear soft snores. How did you end up so lucky?

THIS GAVE ME THE MICHAEL FEELS HOLY SHIT
-Shelby.