First I Love You

Calum:

Lately Calum had been going through a hard time, dealing with the pressure of being in the music industry, the constant hate comments being sent to him on a daily basis, and stress from song writing. You, always being the caring soul, decided to take Calum away from everything for the day. It was going great until he started talking about his frustrations and eventually teared up. Instantly, you pulled him into a hug and told him that everything was going to turn out fine. It was then, when he realized that you had always been there for him. "Thanks for all of this. I truly love you."

Michael:

You and Michael had been in a relationship for about four months and everything was going steady. Neither of you had said 'I love you' to each other. One night, you decided to spend the night over at Michael's apartment but needed to take a quick shower while he went to the store to grab something for dinner. You started singing along to the song playing through your phone speaker. Before you knew it, you were dancing and playing air guitar instead of washing your hair and body. It wasn't until you heard a giggle and seen that Michael had opened the shower curtain and was staring at you, that you let out a blood curdling scream. You asked him how long he had been standing there. He replied, "Long enough to realize that I actually love you."

Luke:

Luke didn't like your boyfriend, Jason. There was just something about him that didn't settle right with Luke. There wasn't any necessary reason for him to not like him, at least until now. Luke called you over one night and told you that he had seen your boyfriend kissing another girl. You didn't believe Luke. You told him that he was just saying that because he didn't like Jason. Luke even showed you a picture that he took of the pair because he knew that you wouldn't believe him. You had calmed down some and apologized to Luke for not believing him, you were just hoping that he would be. You expected that type of behavior from Jason, but that doesn't mean that it didn't hurt. Luke softly spoke to you, "Why would I ever lie to you? I love you."

Ashton:

The two of you had been exclusive but not official yet. Neither of you wanted to rush into anything that you both weren't ready for. You were just seeing where things went. You were deathly sick and called Ashton to come over to keep you company. An hour had passed and Ashton still wasn't there, which was typical because he had a tendency of being late. When two hours passed by, you became worried. You texted him and asked if he was okay. As if on cue, he came waltzing into your living room carrying a bunch of bags. He apologized for taking so long and not answering his phone. He pulled out a fuzzy blanket, a few movies, some medicine, and snacks. You smiled, "I love you."