What I do

-------------Cameron's POV---------
I barely slept last night, I was to worried about Rylee. I can't believe Hayes and Taylor like her and maybe Shawn. What if someone else does? I need to talk to the guys today but first I'm going to breakfast with Sierra, she is different lately and I hope nothing is wrong. We pull up to IHOP and I open the door for her as we get seated. "So, are you okay?" I ask looking into her dark eyes. "Uhm. I guess why?" She asks not making eye contact. "Well you have been acting different since what happened to Rylee." I say looking down. "She's going to change, someone might hurt her, boys like her, what do I do Cameron?" She asks looking at me with sorrow in her eyes. "People are meant to change, but she will always be our little sister." I say with both of her hands in mine. we slowly finish eating and we start driving home so I can talk to the boys we get on the elevator and I run to Nash, Hayes, and Shawns room. "Magcon meeting in my room!" i yell and they scamper off into my room I told Sierra to take the girls over to see Rylee. I get all the boys in my room "Cam, you okay?" Matt asks patting my back. "No, no I am not okay! I need to talk to you guys!" i say as calmly as possible. They all sit down in a circle "okay, whats up Cam?" Nash asks looking right at me. "How many of you like my sister?" i say sternly looking around the room as Taylor and Hayes' hands shoot up slowly followed by Shawn, then Aaron, and Matt, both of the Jacks and Carter. my jaw drops as angry rises inside me. I look over to Nash who is just sitting there looking around "Nash?" i say looking at him as his eyes meet mine, he walks up and hugs me. "Can everyone leave for a bit?" i ask as they slowly leave my room. I cant blame them, feelings are feelings.

RYLEE'S POV

The girls came by to visit for awhile so Sierra can sign my papers and I get released from the hospital. Sierra drives us back to the hotel and im the first one back to the room i look around and see Cameron sitting down with his head in his hands. "Cam?" i ask as he slowly looks up at me and smiles. He runs and hugs me. "I missed you so much." he says lifting me up in the air and slowly putting me down again. Taylor enters the room and runs folding me into a hug, I look over at Cameron and he is still smiling, even when im wrapped in Taylors arms. i feel Taylor pull on my rist, i look up at Cameron as he nods and I slowly follow behind Taylor. He walks me into his room and the lights are off, the only light in the room is from one candle that is sitting on a table that is set up with food. "Taylor? What is this?" I ask as he slowly pushes me into the chair. "You promised me a date. and i promised you this. Its what i do." He said slowly taking off his bandana. "You look perfectly fine with out it." i say smiling and see him blush slightly as he looks at the ground.

-MATT'S POV-

Taylor is in OUR room right now having a date with Rylee, yet he doesnt even care that we like her too. thats why I am planning on ruining it. I pull out the new phone i bought that will be a one time use, I text Taylors number and say "Hey, we still hooking up tonight?" i know Rylee will see it because Taylor always leaves his phone in the middle of the table when he eats.

-TAYLOR'S POV-

I see a flash coming from my phone, i cant see it but i know Rylee can. I have nothing to hide from her. I choose to ignore the text and i look up at Rylee as a tear slowly falls from her cheek. "Rylee, wha-" she cuts me off by leaving.

-RYLEE'S POV-

I cant believe Taylor would do that to me! I tried not to cry but it happened, I run down the hall and slam into Hayes. "Rylee? Whats wrong?!" he asks pulling my chin up forcing me to look into his eyes. "I-I" i get cut off by Cameron. "I heard what happened. Come in here." he says gesturing to the door. Hayes pulls me into a hug. "Text me." he whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek before I slowly walk over to Cameron. I start crying more knowing Cameron knows. I look down and get a text.