All I Want Is You

"Come on guys it's time to leave. The show starts at 5 and it's 3 already." Bart yells from outside the black vans. "You okay?" Jack G asks noticing my blank expression. "Yeah, it's just... I didn't get to say good bye." I say shrugging. "You will go back." He says. "Yeah, maybe. But what if I don't?" I question. "Then you will see them again." Jack G responds confidently as we all load into the jet. "Okay, we have a seating order." Bart says when everyone is on the plane. "Nash, Carter, Taylor, and Aaron over here." He says pointing to a group of chairs. "Jack J, Cameron, Rylee, Jack G, Taylor, and Shawn." He says pointing to the middle seats. "Shawn, Jacob, and Dylan sit over here with me." He points to the seats on the other side. I turn over to Cameron and give him a smile as I buckle my seatbelt. "Rylee." Bart says grasping my attention. "Yes?" I ask. "Your birthday is in four days. Any plans?" He asks. "No not really?" I respond. "We have a plan!" The Jacks say in unison. "Okay then, when we land we will discuss them." Bart says as chatter starts filling the jet. "Rylee, do you want to be here?" Cameron questions. "Of course. Why wouldn't I?" I ask confused. "Well, oh nothing." He says reassuringly.
*Ding*
Hayes: hey 😉

Me: Uhm Hayes. Your right there why are you texting me?

Hayes: because I wanna talk.... in private.

Me: Uhm okay?

Hayes: are we still together?

Me: I don't know are we?

Hayes: I mean I broke up with you.... but then we said we loved eachother.

Me: Hayes, can I be honest?

Hayes: of course. I always want you to be honest with me.

Me: I don't know if I want to be together.

Hayes: is it because of him?

Me: no, it's just. I don't know. It just doesn't feel right.

Hayes: oh, what about the dance?

Me: if you want me to I will still go with you.

Hayes: please.

-------------
"Who's ya texting?" Nash teases. "None of your business." I joke. "Well, its my business. Who's ya texting?" Cameron asks jokingly. "A drug dealer. I want him to hit me up." I joke as he hits me slightly. "You better not be." He says tickling me while Jack G grabs my phone and throws it to Nash. "Hey!" I yell. "Hmm... let's see password. "I KNOW IT!" Taylor yells. "TAYLOR NO." I threaten. "Whatcha gonna do Dallas? Huh?" He taunts. "You'll see." I say as I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I hear a knock at the door. "It's Shawn." He says. "Are you alone?" I ask mischievously. "Yes." He says as I open the door letting him in and locking it back. "Whatcha gonna do?" He asks. "Smack cam.... minus the cam." I say smiling. "Imma do it to!" He says as I put the cream in both of our hands. I count silently while twisting the door handle. "Three, Two, One." "NOW!" I yell as the door goes open and me and Shawn run over to Taylor and slap him. "OW!" He yells wiping off the cream. "Dude your face is red. Like Rylee embarrassed red." Hayes jokes. "Hey!" I defend. Taylor hands me a can of silly string from behind. "Thank you." I whisper. I walk up to Hayes slowly. He stands up and looks down at me.

HAYES POV
-----------------
I know she said she didn't want to be in a relationship but, she came up to me. What else would I do? I stand close to her and start to bend down as something wet and stringing goes all over my face. And my hair.

RYLEES POV
------------------
He leans in and I know he's trying to kiss me so right as he closes his eyes a squirt it making sure it gets in his hair. "RYLEE DALLAS!" He yells. Getting all of it out of his 'perfect hair' as the other boys laugh. "Whatcha gonna do?" I ask. He walks up to me and grabs my rist taking me into the bathroom and locks the door. At first I'm kinda nervous. "Uhm... Hayes?-" I get cut of from him slamming me against the wall and kissing me. I said I still loved Hayes, and I do.
*ding*
Hayes gives me a look as I push him off of me. And I look at the message.

Hunter: how's the trip going?

I turn toward Hayes. "I can't- I- I have to go." I say unlocking the door and walk back to my seat. "put your seatbelt on. We are landing." Bart says right as Hayes walks out of the bathroom.

Me: we are about to land

Hunter: okay, text me everyday.

Me: okay mom

Hunter:yeah, yeah miss you

Me: miss you too.

My phone then rings. "Who is it?" Cameron asks. I look at it. "Its Riley!" I say with a smile as I answer. "Hello?" I say. "How's it going Ry?" He asks. "Good we are about to land." I answer. "What about you?" I ask. "I just got out of the hospital." He answers with excitement. I talk to Riley all the way until I get to the hotel. "Hey I gotta go." I say sadly. "Alright bye Ry." He says sweetly. "Bye." I say as I hang up.
-----
We get out of the jet to see screaming fans. "Hey Rylee?" Cam questions. "Yeah?" I ask. Soon music starts and it's Cam and Daniels song. "All I want is you." He says with a smile as he walks over to Daniel who is holding a poster with my face on it that says. 'Welcome home!' I don't know Daniel really well, but it is a sweet gesture. The whole crowd starts singing with them. "Rylee, come up here and sing." Cam says to me as the crowd splits letting me through.