Last Day

I sit next to Jordyn in the jet. "You're ready to be home, aren't you?" She asks. "Yeah." I say looking down at the bracelet Hayes gave me a year ago.
We get off the jet and I'm met by Cameron. I smile and walk up to him. "Hi Cam." I say with a smile. I hug him. He doesn't seem the same. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Hayes." Was his only word as we loaded into his rover. "Cameron talk to me!" I demand. "The girl. She's bad." Is all he said before continuing. "What girl?" I ask. "Ask Nash." He says. I slowly pull out my phone and dial Nash.

N-hello
R- who's the girl
N-what
R-Cameron is telling me about a girl and something is wrong with Hayes
N-it's his new friend she's terrible.
R- and he likes her
N- a bit more than like he thought you left him he's been in shock

I then hung up. We pull up to the house and I walk inside slowly. Everyone looks miserable. Nash walks up and gives me a hug but that's it. "Hurry Hayes!" I hear a girl yell as two people come running down the stairs. My eyes meet Hayes' "Rylee?" He asks in shock. "You didn't listen to me. You thought I left you?" I ask. I turn to look at the girl. "Who are you?" She spats. "I'm Hayes' girlfriend." I defend. "No you aren't! I am!" She yells as she pushes me down the stairs. My head hits the wall. "Holy crap, Hayes say bye to Cavelyn." Cameron says as he sees me on the ground. All I see is red as I jet back up the stairs as I grab the girl by the hair and pull her down the stairs. I get to the door and pick her up and throw her small butt out of my house and lock the door. "Told you Hayes" Cameron says going up the stairs. And just like that everything is back to normal, except Hayes. "You're back." He says. "I told you I wouldn't leave." I said putting my stuff out of my suitcase. He came up behind me and hugged me kissing my cheek. "Did you kiss her. Or love her?" I asked harsh. "I kissed her. But I can only love you." He said kissing my neck. I step back with anger. "Hayes why didn't you believe me?" I ask. " you know what?" I ask as I run to Hayes and kiss him. Passionately. I then pull away and leave the room.

HAYES POV
-----------------
She kissed me and it was like magic. I was back, the same old Hayes. I wasn't right, I shouldn't have met Cav. I pace after her. "Rylee" I say jumping in front of her. "My mind wasn't right." I say trying to convince her. She crosses her arms over her chest. "I'm back." I say. "Prove it!" She spats. I pick her up and kiss her lips, I travel to her cheek, her chin, then down to her neck. I rerun the memory of before she left as I kick open her door then shut it. I walk over and put her down on her bed as I continue kissing her. I run my hand up her arm over to her back. This time when I make it back to her lips she kisses back. "I forgive you." She whispers looking into my eyes. A smile appears on my face. "Get ready. I'm taking you on a date tonight." I say with a smirk as I get off of her. "How do I dress?" She questions. "Fancy." I reply walking out of her room with a smile, a smile I haven't had in two weeks. "What happened in there?" Cameron demands. "She forgave me. I'm taking her on a date." I say confidently. "Nice to see you back Hayes." He says as he pats my back.