Coming Back?

I walk fast through the halls just to run into Nash. "Why aren't you in the office?" He asks concerned. "Hay-Hayes and Hu hunt-" I start to stutter as I start seeing dots and everything's spinning. Everything then turns black.

NASH'S POV
---------------------
I pick Rylee up and run to the office to find an kid a little older then Rylee and Cameron pulling Hayes off of some other kid. "Guys!" I yell getting their attention. Cameron runs up to me and grabs Rylee pulling her pills out of his pocket. I see Hayes starting to cry as he runs out to the hall and I follow behind.

RYLEES POV
-------------------
I wake up to Cameron's face inches from mine. I stumble back in shock. "What happened?!" I ask pulling myself up with help from the desk. Bart then walks in. "Rylee, nice to see you again! We need to talk." He says putting his hand out as I shake it. I then sit down beside Hunter and Riley as him and Cameron talk. "We have missed you so much Rylee! It's even affecting our shows."            Cameron starts looking into my eyes. "Rylee, what Cameron is trying to say it. We think you should come back with us." Bart says slowly as Nash enters the room with Hayes. "Sierra talked to us. You aren't doing well here." Nash says with tears forming in his eyes. "You aren't you. Your unhealthy, hurt even." Hayes says holding my hand as I look into his puffy red eyes. "I'm perfectly fine!" I say with a fake smile as I stand up closer to Hayes. "No you aren't." He argues. "Hayes stop! I'm fine." I say pushing past him to stand against the wall. "Okay, when was the last time you went to dance, or cheer, or did gymnastics. Or even watched a football game." He says knowing I love all those things. "She hasn't since she's been back." Riley says standing up. He walks over and hugs me as he walks out of the office. I slide down the wall and stare at nothing. Hunter looks up from his phone. "Rylee, come out to the student center with me." He says walking with me. I then see all my friends lined up. "What's going on?" I ask looking around. Riley whispers something in my friends ears. "I have known Rylee since... forever. We have always been close. She is wild and fun to be around, but lately she barely even talks." My friend Erica says. "She hasn't been talking about cheer with us." My friends Lexi, Audrey, Shalee, and Briahna say. "She doesn't text me back during emergencies." Leo, Daisy, and Alli say. "Rylee, you aren't yourself." Everyone says in unison. I look around unsure of what their saying. "Rylee, Come back." Bart says smiling. "It's best for you Rylz." Camden says as my other friends agree. "Just come visit often! And don't forget about us." Sammy says. "AND DO NOT FORGET TO GET US FOOD!" Sophia says as we both giggle. I nod. "Okay, I will. In two weeks." I say smiling as I go around and hug all of my friends. "Thank you guys for thinking of me. And being there when I needed you." I say trying to hold back tears. The bell then rings again and I have to go back to class. Hayes kisses my cheek. "I will see you soon." He says as him and Nash walk out of the school. "See you soon sis." Cam says hugging me. I turn around and walk of to class with a HUGE smile plastered on my face.

"Hey Rylee!" Ashlynne says as she opens the door for me. I walk into the music room and go to my spot.

"We love you Rylee. Just talk to us." Kylie says hugging me. "I will Kylie. Thank you." I say with a smile. Class then starts and we all stand up as the piano starts.

-------------------------
Hey guys! Guess what? MAGCONS BACK! Was it a surprise they came back for Rylee? I hope it was, that's kinda what I was going for anyways. Please Vote/Comment/Follow. If you would like to be in the story I'm adding 4 new people. So please message me and tell me some things about yourself and you might be in the story! *jazzhands* love ya guys, thanks for reading!