The Day

|Shawns POV|

Nash just told me about Rylee and Camerons mom. I run up the stairs and turn to Rylee's room before I get there I run into someone and we both fall to the ground. "Rylee!" I say when I figure out who it is. I stand up and grab her hand pulling her up. Her eyes are red but she hasn't been crying. I ingulf her into a hug. "I'm okay Shawn." She whispers in my ear. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to hug you earlier." I say. "It's getting late I should go to bed." She says letting go. "Here let me come until you fall asleep." I say following her. She stops and turns around. "Shawn I wanna be alone for awhile." She says looking at the ground. I nod slowly. "Okay, good night." I say before walking to the guest bedroom where I'm staying. "You still love her." I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around to see Nash. "Yeah I do, and I always will." I say simply before turning around and walking I my room.

|Hayes' POV|

I walk upstairs to go to my room until I see Nash standing in the hall. He looks really mad. "You okay?" I ask when I get to him. He turn and looks at me. "I'm fine. But." He stops. "What is it Nash?" I ask getting worried. "Shawn still loves Rylee. It isn't right." He says before walking down stairs. I knew Shawn would always love Rylee and there's no stopping it. When I think about it yeah, it makes me mad but he is Rylee's best friend and she wouldn't be her without him. So whatever makes her happy makes me happy. I see her sitting on the bed with her knees pulled up to her chest. I crawl up next to her and she turn fast and looks at me. "Hey, you okay?" I ask looking into her eyes. "I don't know." She says honestly. "Well, we're getting married tomorrow. We can turn another page and be happy together. We can go somewhere nice for our honeymoon and your mom will get through this and maybe we can bless her with more little grandchildren in the future." I say smiling at her. She turns away and then turns back and looks at me. "Thanks Hayes." She says as she puts her head on my shoulder as we both lay down. "No problem." I say as I kiss her forehead. "Love you." I say with a smile. "Good night Hayes." She says turning over. "Nope nope nope, you forgot something." I say pulling her over to face me as she begins to giggle. "Now, love you." I say again looking into her eyes. "Love you too." She finally says laughing. She kisses my cheek before turning over again and slowly falling asleep.

In The Morning
|Rylees POV|

I wake up and Hayes isn't there. "Rylee!" Sammy says as she runs into my room followed by Alli, Sophia, Kendall, and me and Hayes' mom. "Let's go to the church and get ready!" Alli says. "Okay let's go!" I say as I jump out of bed. Everyone is already in the car as I slowly walk with my mom. "I'm sorry." I hear her say quietly. "Mom, your the same person let's just have fun today." I say giving her a smile. She smiles back and gives a small nod.

*at the church*

"Alright let's get this stuff done!" My hair dresser Avery says. We all are getting ready and talking. Until I get a call. "Hello?" I say as I put the person on speaker. "Hey Ry. Me and Sierra are on our way!" Abby says through the phone. "Okay, we're all getting ready." I say with a small laugh. "We will be there soon!" She says before soon hanging up.

Hayes' POV
---------------
"How are you feeling?" Cameron asks me. "Uhm, nervous... very nervous! But excited." I say honestly. "You'll do fine, I mean you know Rylee. She's picky. But she picked you, knowing you'll do great." He says before patting me on the back and walking over to talk to Shawn. "There are a lot of people out there." Nash says in shock as he comes in holding his tux. "Just go get dressed." I say rolling my eyes.

Guests POV
---------------
The wedding is starting as the music starts and we see Cameron walking Rylee down the isle. He will be the one to hand her over since her dad isn't around. She looks beautiful. You look at Hayes and you can tell he's nervous but then he looks up at her and a smile spreads across his face. They start the ceremony.

They soon exchange their rings. "In sickness in health, let nothing but death do us part." Hayes says putting the ring on her finger. She looks up into his eyes before copying his words and placing the ring in his finger. "You may kiss the bride!" Everyone says in unison as they kiss. "Look! Its Rylee and Hayes Grier!" Nash says pointing out that Rylee's last name is now Grier as the whole family has a group hug.

*Party Time*

Rylee's POV
----------------

"Time for the first dance!" Cam says teasing us both. "I can dance perfectly fine!" I defend. "You're a soloist, Hayes isn't." He says making me nervous. "Whatever just watch." I say as I flip my hair over my shoulder. "Ready?" Hayes asks. "As I'll ever be." I say with a slight smile. We start dancing and a circle forms around us. "Hey, she can actually keep up." Cameron says before beginning to laugh. The night goes on and it's been amazing. "Rylee, can you please come up here." Abby says as she's holding hands with Jacob Whiteside. I knew something was going on there. I slowly walk up to the Little stage as she hands me a microphone. "We have a surprise for you." She says. "Now everyone let me introduce. Matthew Espinosa! Shawn Mendes! Taylor Caniff! Jack Johnson and Jack Gillisky! Dylan Dauzat! Jacob Startourious! And Carter Reynolds!" She announces as they all run out and over to the stage before tackling me in a hug. Then the speakers start booming as Hayes, Cameron, and Nash run up to the stage with us. The song sounds like.... "you know what we're doing?" Matt asks me. As the speaker then goes 'my lipgloss is cool my lipgloss be poppin.' "The lipgloss dance?!" I ask with a small laugh as he nods. We all get in our spots and start dancing. I look into my crowd and see my mom smiling and laughing along with my sisters. After the dance I take the microphone as they clear the stage. "Thank you all for making this so much fun!" I thank as they all cheer. " I would like to take you all to the kitchen, my mom first please and then I have a song dedicated to my mom that I would like to sing you guys." I say nervously as they all begin to clap. I meet Hayes and we grab our moms hands and lead them to the kitchen. The family was all in front. "Moms, go look in the oven." Hayes says as he grabs my hand. They walk over and open the oven and take out some bread. "Buns...?" My mother questions. "In the oven!" Hayes' mom says excitedly. "Ya hear that everyone? Hayes it pregnant!" Nash says as everyone bursts out in laughter. "I'm going to be a grandmother?" My mom asks. She looks over at Hayes' mom. "We're gonna be grandparents!" She says as they grab hands and start jumping up and down in excitement. "I'm going to have a little cousin!" Marie says as she runs over to us and hugs our legs. "Yes you are." Hayes says as he picks her up and spends her around. "Now it's time for Rylee to sing her song!" Shawn says as everyone runs back to the stage. Shawn throws me a mic and starts up the music.

Everyone cheers after the song is over as my mom is in tears, happy tears. I run down and hug her as I begin to cry too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!!! I had a snow day today so I had plenty time to make this long awesome chapter! The book is now over =\ but I'm making a sequel so don't worry! I have a question though... how do you think Shawn is feeling? It's kinda sad....