Months Later

I have won dance every week. I have plenty of money for my family and and Sierras baby is do any week now. Problem is, I am leaving for a tour next week. I have to go. My tour partners are Daniel, and Jordyn. I have to leave Hayes for two weeks. "Rylee, are you coming?" Cam asks through the door. "Yeah, just a sec." I say sliding in my converse and opening the door. Today we were checking on Sierras baby. It's a girl. We have yet to think of a name but we will. We all pile into the car. "We should think of a name." Sierra says happily. "I want it named after Rylee. Her name should be Marie." Sierra said. "Marie Kay Mackerel" I say. Sierra looks back at me. "That's perfect, where did you get Kay from?" She asks. "Kendall." I say simply. We finally get to the hospital.

"The baby is doing fine." The doctor says with a smile. "What's her name going to be?" She asks. "Marie Kay Mackerel." Bryan says smiling. "Such a sweet name. Who thought of it?" She asks. "My sister." Sierra says gesturing to me. Me and Hayes have our hands locked together. "You are really good with names. Whenever you guys have a child I will be happy to hear the name." She says smiling at me and Hayes. "We are only sixteen." I say laughing. "Many people have kids at sixteen. But your sister has one at 25." She said looking to Sierra. I look over to Hayes and we both blush. "Better not be having a child at sixteen." Cameron spats. "Hey, we would be uncles! Again!" Nash says happily. We get back home and me and Hayes help Sierra with anything and everything. A month after the baby is born she is having her wedding. I am the maid of honor and Cameron is the best man since Bryan doesn't have siblings. Me and Hayes finally have a break. We sit in the couch and stare at the ceiling. "I'm going to miss you." He says not looking away from the ceiling. "What do you mean?" I ask. "When you go on tour." He said. "Oh. I try not to think of it that much." I shrug. I look over at him and he leans closer to me. He picks me up and starts carrying me up the stairs. "Hayes!" I giggle as he starts kissing me, from my lips, to my cheek, down to my chin. He kicks my door open and kicks it shut setting me on my bed and kissing down my neck. "Okay, Hayes." I say pushing him away. "Are we going to be those people?" He asks. "What people?" I ask laying down. "The people that have a kid at sixteen." He says laying down next to me. "I don't think so." I say truthfully. "Well, I don't know. Things happen." I say again. "I love you, you know that." He says. "Hayes, what are you referring to." I ask. "I want kids... some day. Maybe not now. You will leave soon and what if you don't come back?" He asks. "I will always come back to you." I say sweetly. "What makes you so sure?" He questions coming closer. "I just... Can't Resist." I say honestly as he kisses me passionately. After a bit I get up. "I need to talk to Nash." I say leaving my room and knocking on Nash's door. He opens it, apparently he was sleeping because he's still in his underwear. Unfortunately I'm use to it. "Can we talk?" I ask. He lets me in and I sit in the bed. "What's up?" He asks sitting next to me. "Hayes wants kids an-" he cuts me off. "He took what the doctor said seriously?!" He asks. "You didn't let me finish." I start. "He wants kids someday, but he's worried I won't come back from tour." I say. "Okay and?" He asks. "What if I don't? Or what if when I come back Hayes moved on." I ask sadly. "He won't, he loves you and I probably wouldn't let him. Plus you will come back, you always do." He says confidently. "How do you know?!" I ask defensively. "I know you. You will think about staying but then you will think about Cameron, and Hayes, and me. Then about Sierra and the wedding and your niece." He said sincere. "You know me to well." I confess. "Yes, yes I do." He laughs. "That all?" He asks. "Yeah, thanks Nash." I say hugging him. "I'm always here." He says smiling. I walk back to my room where Hayes is no longer there. I walk past Cameron's room and hear them talking. I always thought it was funny how I would always go to Nash first and he would go to Cameron. "No!" I hear Cameron say. "She's my little sister, you aren't just gonna have kids with her! Especially at sixteen!" He yells. I barge in. "Can you guys not yell! The neighbors can hear you!" I yell. "You knew about this?" Cameron questioned. "You aren't the quietist person. Plus I know everything. Just like the picture of our family you keep in your pocket just in case something happens and you can't see us." I turn to Hayes. "Just like I know you wish Nash would pay more attention to you, tell you how proud he is." I say getting both of their attention. "How do you know those things?" Hayes asks. "I'm a book full of secrets." I say. "Now please stop yelling. I'm sixteen and I don't want people to even think of me as a mother for a long time." I say honestly. "How long?" Hayes asks nervously. "Four years. At least." I say confidently. "There's my little sis!" Cam laughs. I grab Hayes' hand and kiss his cheek. "Go ahead and talk to Cameron. But I'm not ready to be a mother, but I know when it's time you will be a great father." I say with a smile as I turn and walk out of the room. The last thing i hear is. "How does she do that?" From Hayes.