Going Home

Rylee' POV

Hayes left, I cant believe Taylor would do something like that. I walk out of Nash and Hayes' room. I turn the corner and walk into Taylors room. He is now talking to Matt. "Taylor...." I feel my eyes getting glossy again. "Running back to me already?" he asks in a weird toned voice. "Why would you do that? Are you trying to ruin me and Hayes?" I ask as a tear flows down my cheek. Matt stands up. "yes, WE are going to ruin you and Hayes. Your suppose to be with us." He says with a voice full of hate. "no, just stay away from me. Both of you." I say before walking out of the room and pulling my phone out of my pocket. I got a full video of them saying all of that. I run out of the hotel and over to the football field a few blocks away. I knew Hayes would be there. I run up to the silver bleachers to see him sitting in the first row watching the boys practice. I slowly sit next to him. "How did you know i would be here?" He questions after a long moment of silence. "I know you too well, I need to show you something." I say slowly pulling out my phone. "What is it?" He asks looking over at my screen. I hit the play button on my phone. Tears glide down my face as the video goes on. Hayes hits the pause button and hugs me. "That will never happen. I promise." he says into my ear. We pull out of the hug and he wipes away the tears. "Your amazing and beautiful, never forget it." He says as we stand up and walk out onto the field. I didnt notice but all the boys had left. "Have you ever played?" he asks picking up a football. "A little bit, I usually watch though." I say looking down at my feet. My phone goes off. "Where are you?" Cameron asks. "At the football field with Hayes, why?" i say. "Just checking. Nash, Shawn, Jack and Jack, Carter, Aaron and I are coming." Cameron says excitedly as we hang up. "Who was that?" Hayes asks tilting his head. "Cam, him and the boys are coming." I say smiling. "Even Matt and Taylor?" He asks confused. "Oh, no. Just the other boys." I say back. He runs backwards and throws the ball to me and i catch it perfectly. "Are we just gonna play catch?" I ask kinda bored. "Yeah, until the boys come. Then we will actually play. "Oh, Yay!" I smile stupidly as he does the same, We continue playing catch until the boys show up. I run into Cams arms as he spins me around. "I call being team captain!" Hayes yells from one side of the field. "I call being one too!" says a voice from the back, its Taylor. "I thought you said he wasnt coming?" Hayes says confused. I send a questioning look at Cam as he shrugs. "I will call first." Taylor says. "I pick Rylee." I give him a glare as i walk over to his side. Hayes' jaw drops. 'I know what im doing' I mouth to him across the field. We all pick the teams and its time to start right when Taylor throws the ball to me i turn around and make a touchdown for Hayes' team. I turn around and give a smirk. We set up again but this time Taylor throws to Matt. I give Hayes a look, he runs and tackles Taylor as i do the same to Matt. I get the ball and throw it to Nash. Nash runs, about to make a touchdown until Aaron tackles him from our team. Nash still has the ball when he leans up and throws it to Cameron where he makes the touchdown. We keep playing until its time for lunch, we eat pizza (A LOT OF IT) and go back to the room. "Shawn, lets do a cover!" I yell over to him with a smile. He walks over and gets his camera set up as I get his guitar for him. He starts strumming a tune that i recall as D-o-l-l-h-o-u-s-e. He doesnt sing, just plays as i sing. We finish the cover and post it. "Just one take?" Nash asks. "Take some notes from the professionals." Shawn says in a girl voice. "What professionals?" Nash asks making us all laugh. We make VInes of us dancing and being weird, like always. "Lets play 20 questions!" I say as we all sit in a circle on the ground. "I will start!" Matt says sitting right next to Taylor. "Rylee, is it true that before Nash and Hayes picked you up that day that you were just some fan girl?" He asked with a smirk. "What kind of question is that?" Nash asks annoyed. "Its a good one isnt it." He asks still smirking. "She was never just a fan!" Cameron says as he stood up and grabbed Matt. Cameron slammed Matt up against the wall and started yelling. "She was always my sister and always will be, she isnt some fan she is family!" He yells into Matts face. I walk over and pull Cameron back, he turns and glares at me but his eyes soon soften. "Its okay." I whisper to Cam. "Yes, its true. Now my turn, Matthew. How did you find out?" I ask sternly. "Good question, isnt it?" I ask with a smirk. His face gets red as a smile creeps across his face. "Your dear Hayes told me." He says standing up and walking out of the room. I turn and look at Hayes as worry fills his blue eyes. "Its okay." I say to him. "Its okay, I am going home soon." I say out loud although i was thinking it to myself.

After we all talk some more I walk into my room and start packing my bag. I pick up the green bandana Taylor gave me when we first met. Memorizes start to flood my thoughts as a tear falls down on the white tile making a 'Drop' sound. Someone opens the door stopping the video of memorizes. "Hey, We need to talk." It was Taylor. I sit down on the bed next to him. "I am sorry, i have been mean to you. Matt is threatening to spread my secret if i dont do what he tells me." He says in a quiet whisper. I look down trying to process the thoughts."Rylee, I will let you think. Just know" He stops as if he is thinking hard. "Just know i love you and always will." He says as he slowly leaves the room and Cameron comes in. "Wow, That is a lot." He says as he wraps me into a hug. "You heard?" I ask in a daze. "Yes, Yeah i did." He says hugging me tighter.

After my 15 minutes of non-stop thinking i stand up and start packing again. I look at myself in the mirror and see a new bandana. I Tie-Die one with my name stitched into it. A note layed on the counter. "Im sorry for everything, dont forget about US." ~Taylor C. I smile as i put the new bandana on. I finish packing and walk out to the black Vans where the boys are. They all gave me "Good-bye" gifts as we drive to the airport. My phone floods with notifications from the boys on Twitter saying they will miss me and even messages with pictures of me and the boys. We pull up to the airport and tears stream down my face. "I will miss you guys." I say as i take a brake from tears. They all tackle me into a group hug. We stand back and talk for a bit until its time for me to go. I hug the Jacks, then Aaron, followed by Carter, Matt, Dylan, and Jacob. I walk over to Shawn as he picks me up and spins me around. "I will see you in a few months Ry." he says with a reassuring smile. Then Taylor. He whispers in my ear how sorry he is until i pull away. Then I get a HUGE hug from Nash, he kissed my cheek. I wipe my cheek "Your Nashty." I tease as we all laugh. Then I walk over to Cameron, he looks down as he starts to cry. "I will see you soon, I love you. DONT FORGET TO TEXT ME!" I joke knowing he wont forget. Then Hayes. He pulls me into a huge hug and kisses my cheek then lifts me up and spins me. He slowly sets me down and I grab my stuff. I start walking toward the plane looking back once to give them a smile and see their waves. I slowly give the lady my ticket and get seated on the plane.