The Call

"Are you sure you wanna go by yourself?" He asks unsure. "Yes Hayes. I'll be fine." I say with a reassuring smile. My phone then goes off.

R: hello?
B: hi Rylee is Bart.
R: oh, hi. What's up?
B: I was thinking of starting Magcon back up. I talked to Hayes and he said yes, what about you?
R: can I call you back?
B: yes. But Rylee remember, you were born for this to share your talent of singing and dancing.
R: I know, thank you Bart
B: bye Rylee

I hang up. "Hayes..." I halfway question. "Yeah?" He asks as he walks into our room from the bathroom. "You didn't tell me you got a call from Bart." I say. "I was going to, it's just Will came and-" he starts to ramble on but I cut him off. "It's fine. I'm going to say yes too." I say with a smile. He gives me a slight not as we continue what we were doing. I text Bart and tell him. He says we are getting on a plane in a month (after the wedding) and we are going to California. We are all going to stay in a hue beach house for a week until it starts so we all can catch up. I'm super excited to see all the boys again. Especially Aaron. I haven't seen him since we took a brake from Magcon. And Shawn too!

|When I Get To Oklahoma|
I go down the country road where my old home was. I go over the last cattle guard and pull up to a two story house. I stop my car and walk up the walk way. I get to the door and ring the door bell. "Hello?" A girl says. She's shorter like she's always been and has the same long hair but now instead of braces pearly white teeth. "Hey Kadynce." I say with a smile. "Rylee!" She says with a smile as we hug. "How have you been?" She asks moving to the side letting me in the house. It has new hardwood floors and newly painted walls. "Good, how about you." I ask not taking the smile off my face. We continue talking until someone comes down the stairs. "Jesse?" I ask surprised. "Rylee! It's nice to see you again!" He says with a smile. He looks a lot different since the last time I seen him. "You too!" I reply. We all continue talking. "Rylee guess what I made us." Kadynce says as she walks in the kitchen. "Hm?" I ask as I follow. I notice they redid the kitchen as well. She opens the fridge and brings out brown things that are in a plate. She sets them down and looks at me. "You know what they are?" She asks with a huge smile. I think back and remember. "Don't tell me their chocolate covered pickles." I say as I start laughing as she nods and laughs with me. "Wanna try one with me?" She asks nervously. "Sure." I say with a shrug as we both grab one. We take a bite and I think about it for a second. "Not that bad." I say as I let out a small laugh. "Want another one?" She asks. I nod with a smile. "You guys wanna watch a movie?" Jesse asks as he walks into the kitchen. He is eating a quarter pounder from McDonalds. He slides and falls on the hard tile. I turn to Kadynce and start laughing. "Oh no! He's mcfallin!" We both yell in unison before laughing some more. After all the laughing we sit and watch a movie before going to bed. I call Hayes and tell him I'm doing okay and having a lot of fun. Before I get in bed and fall asleep.

I wake up to a strange sound as I walk over to Kadynces room. She is standing up holding her stomach. "I think it's coming." she says trying not to cry. "Jesse get up." I say as I run over to his side of the bed and start shaking him as a clear white liquid drops onto the ground. "Your water broke." I say in shock as Jesse picks her up and runs her down to the car as we go to the hospital.