Prom

"Why did you ask me so early?" I ask finishing my eye liner. "Being honest, I didn't think anyone would go with me." He said shrugging. "Why wouldn't someone go with someone as handsome as you?" I ask looking at him. I put my arms around his neck as he puts his hands on my hips.

HAYES POV
------------------
No amount of make up can make her anymore beautiful. All I can notice is her smile. I stare into her beautiful eyes, with a mix of blue and green. "Are you gonna kiss me or not?" She asks. I lean down and kiss her. As we pull away I still am looking into her eyes. "You really need To learn how to put on a tie." She jokes. She begins fumbling with my tie until it's perfect. "Now go let me get ready!" She says laughing. I walk out of the room to meet Bart. "I need pictures of you and Rylee for social media "the cutest couple going to prom." Shall be the title." He says happily. I nod and walk back to my room. I text Carter, who is going with Jordyn. And I know Rylee is texting Sophia who is going with a guy named Caden. I even text Jacob who is going with Rylees friend and cousin, Sammy. I text the guys until I get bored and go sit on the couch in the living room. Minutes later I hear Rylee coming down the stairs. I stand up and prepare to see her. She walks down in a beautiful black dress and a smile on her face. "Whoa." Is all I manage to say. "You know, you can take a picture. It will last longer." She joked. "What a wonderful idea!" Bart says walking in the room from the kitchen with the guys. "I need one with both of you and one individually." He says to us. After we finish the pictures there is a honk from outside. I open the door with Rylees hand in mine to see a black limo. The window rolls down revealed Carter. "Dude hurry! We're gonna be late." He yells. I look over at Rylee and we run to the limo laughing. Once inside Rylee intoduces me. "This is Caden, but I call him Lav." She says pointing to a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "And my cousin Sammy." She says gesturing to a girl with curly blonde hair and icy blue eyes. "So guys, this is Hayes." She says awkwardly. I immediately click with Caden, he's pretty cool but also a bit of a nerd. He plays football like I do but he also sings. "Whoa." Rylee says looking up from her phone. "What is it?" I ask. "Some guy just commented on my video. He said... 'all you can do is rap, you can't sing anymore. And what talent is talking fast while music plays?'" She says frustrated. "Rylz, don't listen you can still sing like an angel." Sammy says. "Plus rapping is cool." Caden adds in. "Post a video right now." I say. "Of what?!" She asks looking at me. "Of you singing. Something you're comfortable with." I say shrugging. "You're right." She says smiling. "Sammy! You need to sing it with me!" Rylee says excitedly. "You know I can't sing." Sammy shrugs. "You can just do it for fun!" Rylee reasons. "What song?" Sammy asks annoyed. Rylee turns on music then starts recording.

Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you. I drink to much and that's an issue, but I'm okay.

They carry on with the song until it's over. They high five with both hands as they laugh. "That was great Sam." Jacob says kissing her head as she lays on his shoulder. "Let's see what he says about that." I say with a smirk kissing her cheek. We then pull up to the gym.
"Let's go." I say grabbing her hand and walking her into the gym. "Two." I say to the lady as I hand her $10. "Thank you, have fun!" She says with a smile. "Lets go take pictures!" Rylee says excitedly as she pulls me over to the camera. We take our pictures and the guy hands them to us. "Cam will love them." She says smiling. I stuff them in the pocket inside my suit. I then lose Rylee in the crowd, I walk up to Caden who is also alone. "Hey have you seen Rylee?" I ask. He shakes his head no. "Well, she was last seen in a little black dress, watch out for them eyes cause she armed and dangerous." I joke using the words Of a song and Caden automatically gets it. I soon find Rylee again as we stand and talk. A slow song then comes on. I see Caden take Sophia on to the dance floor as they start to dance. "I know you pretty much dance for a living, but do you want to dance with me?" I ask nervously. She gasps. "Dance with the winner of dancing with the stars?! Why wouldn't I?" She jokes grabbing my hand and walking onto the floor. I put my hand on her hips as she puts hers  on my shoulders. Every once in awhile I would give her a spin. It felt like a movie as I dropped her slightly still having my hand on hers. I then look up noticing a circle around us. Rylee notices too as she began to blush. I pick her up and continue until the song is over. Everyone claps as we walk out of the circle. The night goes on and I get nervous when I see Taylor walk through the door. He stumbles obviously drunk. I go to get Rylee a drink hoping he doesn't notice us. When I come back I see Rylee with tears in her eyes and Taylor holding her hands. "I told you I would always love you. But that girl at the club was great." He said with a smirk. He leans in trying to kiss her. I know she's in shock and can't move, but neither can I. He leans in and kisses her, not a short kiss but a long one. "I want you to meet me in my room tonight." He says between a kiss as he slides his hand up her thigh. "Taylor!" I yell. He turns and glares at me. "Oh yeah, there's him. How about you choose Rylee. I mean will you give him his 'manly needs' or me. The one that can give you everything." He says turning and walking away. Rylee doesn't move or look away as she begins to cry. I walk over and cradle her in my arms. "He's drunk. He isn't thinking straight." I whisper in her ear. All she does is nod as she turns and looks at me. "We are now announcing prom king and queen!" The DJ says. "The prom king is.... Hayes Grier!" He yells. A light comes to me. I look over at Rylee then walk into the stage. A girl places a crown on my head. "And the prom queen is! Rylee Dallas!" He yells. Rylee slowly walks on stage. She gets her crown and we do the king and queen dance. "Even though you won prom queen. You will always be mine." I whisper as we finish. "Hayes, can we go home?" She asks all of a sudden. "Yeah, of course." I say giving her a smile. She returns with a smile, but it isn't real.

LONG CHAPTER

RYLEES POV
--------------------
I love Hayes. But deep down I have always loved Taylor and him saying that to me, it just... erg. Cameron then pulls up in his rover. "Rylee, are you okay?" He asks knowing I have been crying. I don't answer I just look down and stare into space. "Taylor came drunk." Hayes says annoyed. "He said some things." He finishes. Cam looks back at me. "What did he say." He questions angrily. "No, just stop." I mutter. "What?" Cameron asks. I send him a glare. "Don't say Taylor's name around me ever again!" I yell. Hayes and Cameron both look away. When we finally get home I run to my room and lay on my bed. 'Do I love Hayes, or do I love Taylor?' I question myself. 'Should I go over to Taylor's room tonight and tell him I still love him?' I ask myself. 'No Rylee, you love Hayes and you won't have a child at sixteen! Get your mind straight.' I say to myself. "why are you so stupid Rylee!" I yell out loud as someone walks in from behind me. He hugs me from behind and puts his chin on my shoulder kissing my cheek. "You aren't stupid." Hayes whispers in my ear. "I shouldn't have let him kiss me! I shouldn't have listened!" I yell. "You thought about going to him didn't you?" Hayes asks angrily. "Hayes." I try to reason. "He was right!" Hayes yells. "I have needs." He whispers to himself. "Hayes, I don't love Taylor." I whisper knowing he hears me. "I don't know what to do anymore." I say honestly. "Lets act like tonight didn't happen." Hayes says slowly. I nod and turn around. "I love you." He says kissing me. "I love you too Hayes." I say back before laying down to drift to sleep.