Chapter 10

Jordan

I glanced at my phone, seeing it was past 10 at night. I was supposed to be spending majority of my day with Domonique but I didn't have time.

We got into a stupid ass argument that could have been avoided, but her mouth is bad and I had to put her in her place before I left and went anywhere.

I tucked my gun away and opened the front door to Kilo's mansion. I walked through the foyer and went into the living room where his son was watching cartoons.

He smiled when he saw me and jumped in my arms. "Wassup lil nigga." I smiled before putting him down.

I haven't saw my niece in a minute and I doubt I'll be seeing her soon because Kash is such a bitch nigga and would more than likely say I couldn't.

"Where's your dad at?" I asked him.

He pointed his little finger to the kitchen. I bent down so we were eye to eye and reached in my pocket for my bankroll of cash.

"How much did you miss me?" I asked him and grinned, showing his missing teeth. He extended his arms and I laughed at the sight. "This much." he said.

"How much is that?" I asked.

"10 times more than you missed me." he said.

I frowned, pretending to be sad. "That's not enough."

"20 times?"

"Ion know, you tell me." I said.

"100 times." he stated with confidence and I looked him over before giving him a 20 dollar bill.

"You be safe out here lil nigga." I say before standing up straight, to see Kilo standing there.

He was shirtless, showing his bird chest that was covered in tattoos. He was wearing sweatpants with Gucci flip flops.

"Wassup nigga? What brings you to my neck of the woods?" he said after we slapped hands.

"I haven't seen you in weeks. I thought I'd put you up on game."

"You got a new shordy or something?" he asked, as we walked into the kitchen. There was chinese food sitting out on the counter top and I grabbed a fork before taking a box of noddles and another with chicken.

"Nigga, you gon talk or eat?" he asked and I took a bite of the chicken before opening the refrigerator and grabbing a bottle of Gatorade.

"You can talk first." I said as I bit into another piece of chicken.

"First of all, as your boyfriend, I want to pay my condolences to your father." he said and I narrowed my eyes at him but decided not to say anything about him calling himself my boyfriend.

"Preciate it." I said,

"Second, what the fuck is going on wit you and Kash? Just last week y'all was coo." he said and I rolled my eyes at the mention of his name.

"He's being a fuck nigga." I said.

"Funny, cause he's calling you a pussy."

"I'll shoot him, ion give a fuck bout none of that." I said.

"Calm down shordy. That's your blood brother. I lost my brother to gun violence and it changed me forever. You don't want to experience that." he said.

"I'm not gon kill him. I just want to shoot him a couple times." I said before eating some of my noodles.

Kilo sighed and hopped on top of the counter. "I fucked a baddie last night. Pussy was so wet, I had to take the fucking rubber off." he said, making me laugh.

"Well, that's gon be baby number 3 once lil savage get here." I said and he chuckled before taking a piece of my chicken.

"So what about this shordy?" he asked and I couldn't help but to smile at the thought of Domonique's cute ass.

"She got you sprung. I can tell." he said and I went to laugh again, but stopped, feeling the pain in my chest start to form.

I shrugged it off and began eating some more of my noodles.

"J, I never got to thank you the right way for bailing a nigga out. All this wouldn't have been possible if you hadn't came through the way you did. I'm forever grateful, bro." he said.

"Nah, the thanks goes to you. You and Kash showed me a lot of shit." I said.

"I'm thinking about throwing an appreciation party. Plenty of weed, bottles, bitches, an anything else you want." he said.

Even though I don't like parties, I told him I would be there.

"That's the move for tomorrow night." he said and I nodded before fishing my phone out my pocket seeing multiple texts from Domonique and another from Nala.

I looked at the text from Nala, which consisted of a nude picture and my eyes got wide. I responded to the text, letting her know I would be there in 20 minutes.

"Ight my brother. I'll see you later." I said.

***

I rung the doorbell before looking down at my phone, making sure this was the correct address. In the middle of that, Domonique called and I rolled my eyes before declining her call and tucking my phone away.

The door swung open and Nala appeared in front of me wearing one of my hoodies that I didn't know she still had and some little ass shorts. She smiled at me before taking a step back, allowing me to walk in.

"Why you got clothes on?" I say while looking around the condo.

"I want to talk to you." she said. 

"What we talking for?"

"Just sit down, Jordan." she said and I sighed before taking a seat.

"Until last night, I didn't understand how bad I hurt you. I can't stress how sorry I am Jordan. All the promises you made, you were willing to keep. I wasn't ready then, but I'm ready to be with you now. I swear I am." she said and I looked down at my hands, not knowing what to say.

"Nala, I-" I sighed, trying to figure out how to word this.

"You what? You have a girlfriend or something?" she asked.

"Yeah, I mean no... Something like that." I said.

"Do you still love me?" she asked and without thinking twice about it, I nodded.

"I never stopped loving you." I admitted and she straddled my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck in the process.

"I miss us, don't you?" she asked before gently grabbing my face and I nodded before sliding my hands under the hoodie she was wearing. I could feel her body shiver slightly and I smirked to myself before lifting the hoodie over her head and placing my hand on her lower back.

She was now laying on her back and I was taking my time kissing on her neck. I moved down to her collar bone but stopped once I noticed my name tattooed on her and I looked up, wanting her to explain why she did that.

"Even if this isn't gon last forever, you'll always have my heart." she said.